The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Was Banned From Blurt's Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"was he banned as well?

You're joking right Keeps? Fuck no, he's the right colour and on the wrong side of the political spectrum. I never expected an impartial ruling from the mods anyway. As Renee said, that forum is for lefty asshats.

So you think Mimi banned you because of your Race? (if it was her that is)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"was he banned as well?

You're joking right Keeps? Fuck no, he's the right colour and on the wrong side of the political spectrum. I never expected an impartial ruling from the mods anyway. As Renee said, that forum is for lefty asshats.

So you think Mimi banned you because of your Race? (if it was her that is)

No, I'm saying there was a double standard. One for their GBB and another for yours truly. Whatever, it's their forum and they can do whatever they want.

keeper

The Clique strikes again. , Sad!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"The Clique strikes again. , Sad!!

Meh, it is what it is Keeps. Hell, lots of people wouldn't want to join a forum that would have me as a poster. ;)

BTW, I think mimi was the mod that banned me, but I'm not sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Well for being me I guess. I got into an argument with that dumbass Gay Boy Bob and out I went. Pretty sure it was mimi that banned me. Whatever, life goes on. I'm allowed back on June 14.

That doesn't seem like mimi to ban you just for being you?

I will take a look at Blurtsome myself.

Fash, Why do you think everyone is this picture perfect person, MiMi is no different then anyone else, just because you like her does not mean she cant be cruel or vindictive towards people....

I have never seen mimi act like that Keeper..

I like her and I feel bad about the personal attacks she has received on this forum.

jaysings

Did you discuss about something politically sensitive on VB forum? Such a bad news I've had since the day I came back to this forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"Did you discuss about something politically sensitive on VB forum? Such a bad news I've had since the day I came back to this forum

Hello jaysings, it's so nice to see you again..

:)

How are you enjoying your new life in Saskatchewan?

Shen Li got into an argument with another poster over something historical..

Unfortunately, Shen Li let her temper overshadow her argument.

jaysings

Quote from: "jaysings"Did you discuss about something politically sensitive on VB forum? Such a bad news I've had since the day I came back to this forum

I knew that she has a quick temper issue. On VB forum, talking foul language seems more tolerable than educating a certain group of people about some particular topics such as politics,beliefs,or histories, etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

I knew that she has a quick temper issue. On VB forum, talking foul language seems more tolerable than educating a certain group of people about some particular topics such as politics,beliefs,or histories, etc.

Shen Li has a very quick temper jaysings and she was banned for a temper explosion on another forum..

I don't like discussions where foul language is used to make a point.

jaysings

Shen Li has a very quick temper jaysings and she was banned for a temper explosion on another forum..

I don't like discussions where foul language is used to make a point.

She should have kept herself under control when she felt her temper was coming. Her straightforward, however, can be considered a best personality of her even though her temper explosion caused her in trouble.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"If I can tolerate all you retarded righties over here, you can handle the lefties over there Renee.  :)

I have no problem with people who disagree with me. However, some people(both right and left) are absolute assholes to those who do not share their POV. Old Vesna, Spartacus and EU come to mind. Though with these fucktards they are assholes first and foremost. Their ideology is a distant second.

keeper

Im sure if it was anyone else it would have been a warning. Believe it or not its the truth.

keeper

That doesn't seem like mimi to ban you just for being you?

I will take a look at Blurtsome myself.

Fash, Why do you think everyone is this picture perfect person, MiMi is no different then anyone else, just because you like her does not mean she cant be cruel or vindictive towards people....

I have never seen mimi act like that Keeper..

I like her and I feel bad about the personal attacks she has received on this forum.

Stick up for her if you want, Why do you think they keep there identity a secret? give you a hint (so you never see mimi act like that)

anyway, they stick up for their own, always have always will.

jaysings

Quote from: "Real Woman"If I can tolerate all you retarded righties over here, you can handle the lefties over there Renee.  :)

I have no problem with people who disagree with me. However, some people(both right and left) are absolute assholes to those who do not share their POV. Old Vesna, Spartacus and EU come to mind. Though with these fucktards they are assholes first and foremost. Their ideology is a distant second.

Can a state of being idiotic be categorized to mental disability or head trauma? Just kidding :D

Anonymous

Can a state of being idiotic be categorized to mental disability or head trauma? Just kidding :D

Gary Oak would be the one to ask about that. :lol: