The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Was Banned From Blurt's Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"If I can tolerate all you retarded righties over here, you can handle the lefties over there Renee.  :)

I have no problem with people who disagree with me. However, some people(both right and left) are absolute assholes to those who do not share their POV. Old Vesna, Spartacus and EU come to mind. Though with these fucktards they are assholes first and foremost. Their ideology is a distant second.

Can a state of being idiotic be categorized to mental disability or head trauma? Just kidding :D

Gary Oak would be the one to ask about that. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Real Woman"If I can tolerate all you retarded righties over here, you can handle the lefties over there Renee.  :)

I have no problem with people who disagree with me. However, some people(both right and left) are absolute assholes to those who do not share their POV. Old Vesna, Spartacus and EU come to mind. Though with these fucktards they are assholes first and foremost. Their ideology is a distant second.

Can a state of being idiotic be categorized to mental disability or head trauma? Just kidding :D

Well Jay, if I believe those three fucktards are disabled, then I feel guilty about razzing them.

Anonymous

I'm still banned from Blurt's forum. I guess they really like Bob better than me. Those fools, don't they realize I'm sweeter than fucking sugar!!

Frost

Bob was banned from my forum by someone, but you are still welcome to the quietest place on the internet Shen Li.

They must all be crazy not liking Sweets  :o

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm still banned from Blurt's forum. I guess they really like Bob better than me. Those fools, don't they realize I'm sweeter than fucking sugar!!

WTF is the matter with those tasteless no class assholes over there....they are wound way way too tight......sweet dreams princess...... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm still banned from Blurt's forum. I guess they really like Bob better than me. Those fools, don't they realize I'm sweeter than fucking sugar!!

WTF is the matter with those tasteless no class assholes over there....they are wound way way too tight......sweet dreams princess...... :mrgreen:

Sleep well, my handsome prince.

keeper

Sometimes people just dont fit it Shen, I was just recently reminded of that. Even when you make an effort it goes un noticed.

You know who your friends are and thats what matters. right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Sometimes people just dont fit it Shen, I was just recently reminded of that. Even when you make an effort it goes un noticed.

You know who your friends are and thats what matters. right?

I was banned again by that racist cowardly piece of shit Imhotep. I thought it was mimi, but apparently it isn't.

Blurt,

Who is your cowardly racist mod? Why does racist fucking Bob wish to silence the Asian conservative voice.

Anonymous

I see all threads have been deleted on Blurt's forum. It was dead anyways when Blurt himself no longer posted on it.

RW

Blurt has left MB in entirety.

He sends his regards.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I honestly didnt see that coming, I was concerned that he didnt respond in that thread Shen had expressed herself and than didnt post here.

I do hope he is okay and if you are reading this Blurt, I miss ya Pal.

Please Take care.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I honestly didnt see that coming, I was concerned that he didnt respond in that thread Shen had expressed herself and than didnt post here.

I do hope he is okay and if you are reading this Blurt, I miss ya Pal.

Please Take care.

I liked Blurt too and when that asshole brother of his took over modding, I knew the end was near.

Take care Blurt and I hope all is well with you.

RW

His brother wasn't a mod.

Man, you are REALLY bad at guessing who people are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"His brother wasn't a mod.

Alright then smartass, who was the man in green?

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"His brother wasn't a mod.

Alright then smartass, who was the man in green?

Damn, Okay I come clean, It was Me Shen  :o  :o  :o Im sorry, will you ever forgive me!!!

I have Cookies at home  :mrgreen: Short Drive? We can talk about politics and Shoes