Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Indian Police

Started by Gary Oak, June 13, 2014, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"You phonies have no problem with Indian police gangraping a girl who refused to pay a bribe yet my commenting on it outrages you. Maybe your Asian  values are scewed.

How the fuck could you possibly think that?

because you stupid Kuntz didn't even find the outrageous topic of POPLICE GANGRAPING a girl who didn't pay a bribe worthy of discussion but only could search my every word in desperate hope of having something to criticize. You are fucked.

Nobody is denying that what happened is outrageous Gary Oak..

Some people may question your motivation for posting it though.

Gary Oak

I posted it because it is outrageous. Are you so similar that it seems normal to you ? I wonder about anybody who reads about such an atrocity and not only has nothing bad to say about it but only finds my posting the topic worthy of comment

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I posted it because it is outrageous. Are you so similar that it seems normal to you ? I wonder about anybody who reads about such an atrocity and not only has nothing bad to say about it but only finds my posting the topic worthy of comment

It is outrageous, nobody is saying it is anything less.

Gary Oak

nobody actually has even been commenting on this atrocity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"nobody actually has even been commenting on this atrocity.

I wrote it was outrageous Gary Oak.