Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

French minister under fire for Playboy magazine cover

Started by Liberal Perspective, August 03, 2023, 01:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberal Perspective

French minister under fire for Playboy magazine cover

French government minister Marlene Schiappa has come under fire from members of her own party after appearing on the front cover of Playboy magazine.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/02/europe/french-minister-playboy-cover-intl/index.html]French minister under fire for Playboy magazine cover[/url]

Adolf Oliver Bush

QuoteFrench government minister Marlene Slapper has come under fire from members of her own party after appearing on the front cover of Playboy magazine.

Slapper, who has been a government minister since 2017, appeared on the cover of the magazine to accompany a 12-page interview she did on women's and LGBT rights.

Wait... people actually do buy that magazine for the articles? I call bullshit.  :s_laugh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Thiel

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 04, 2023, 02:53:06 PM
Wait... people actually do buy that magazine for the articles? I call bullshit.  :s_laugh:
That is the only reason why I buy it. :tongue (2):
gay, conservative and proud