The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Human Condition.....

Started by Obvious Li, June 19, 2014, 05:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Show me were I'm wrong in any of those statements.

Stereotyping and denigrating blacks is wrong. It's wrong for Odinson and it's wrong for you.

Don't compare our Renee to that drunken lunatic oddstain. Oddstain hates black men period. Renee hates a system that keeps far too many blacks uneducated, incarcerated and on the dole all for political reasons.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"The average black guy who goes for white women more often than not hooks up with the kind of white woman that is at the bottom of the Caucasian social barrel. They are the white trailer trash chicks that no self-respecting white boy will touch.

Quote from: "Renee"Blacks can say all kinds of vile nasty things about other ethinc groups and nobody even bats an eye.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

Quote from: "Renee"What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.  :eyebrow:

Quote from: "Renee"It's the urban black culture (excuse me, "African American"). The students aren't in school to learn, the teachers have no intention of teaching and parental involvement.......forget it, no such animal. It's all a show put on with taxpayer money. Guaranteed the victim is probably one of the only kids in the class that can read or write his own name and THAT is why he is being victimized by his classmates.  This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Wait, first urban blacks don't vote and now they vote too much? Is there anything they can do right for Renee?

who in good conscience could disagree with any of the above statement from Renee...all accurate...all true

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Don't compare our Renee to that drunken lunatic oddstain. Oddstain hates black men period. Renee hates a system that keeps far too many blacks uneducated, incarcerated and on the dole all for political reasons.

Renee is arguing that blacks should not have the right to vote. Odinson would approve.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Don't compare our Renee to that drunken lunatic oddstain. Oddstain hates black men period. Renee hates a system that keeps far too many blacks uneducated, incarcerated and on the dole all for political reasons.

Renee is arguing that blacks should not have the right to vote. Odinson would approve.

Romero hysterical accusations don't make you look knowledgable or even remotely informed and they certainly don't win debates. They just make you look like exactly what you are.....out of your league.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
i spend half of every year collecting EI.....as does my wife........it is one of my proudest accomplishments.....i love this country.............. :mrgreen:

Wait a mine here....I thought repeat users had to take a job now....any job? As long as that job pays at least 70% of their wages.

nah princess....i live in an area where there are lots of injuns....injuns are exempt from white mans laws....especially gun laws.....so i am able to qualify using their preferential treatment for this area......did i not say I LOVE this country....did i not say i LOVE what this country has become...truthfully i should tip my hat to those looney progressives for entrenching the insanity so firmly in the beuracraucy...it is a marvel to behold at it's finest.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Romero hysterical accusations don't make you look knowledgable or even remotely informed and they certainly don't win debates. They just make you look like exactly what you are.....out of your league.

Quote from: "Renee"I agree 100% with your assessment. One of the reasons the US is now saddled with a feckless, clueless leader is because of people who should not have the right to vote.

Then consider the fact that in the inner cities, with primarily minority voter precincts and where the population is overwhelmingly dependent on the government dole, they went almost 100% for Obama.

As you can see the problem is not just limited to Canada. Your neighbor to the south struggles with the same issue.

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"did i not say I LOVE this country....did i not say i LOVE what this country has become...

Quote from: "Obvious Li"today, Canada is a failed experiment in social engineering.....

We now have in excess of 50% of the population dependent on govt. for some form of their monetary compensation...

it has worked brilliantly...people now look to govt. assistance as a "right"........not an earned "right".....but a deserved "right".....

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Show me were I'm wrong in any of those statements.

Stereotyping and denigrating blacks is wrong. It's wrong for Odinson and it's wrong for you.

Don't compare our Renee to that drunken lunatic oddstain. Oddstain hates black men period. Renee hates a system that keeps far too many blacks uneducated, incarcerated and on the dole all for political reasons.

Unfortunately that's the system that people like Romero believe in and will do anything to keep it in place.

Romero wants to hide and deflect the issue by saying I am racist toward blacks. The reality is he knows that's not true and he is simply trying to protect the liberal crafted mess that the black community finds itself in. Why, because of votes and I have a real problem with anyone be it common citizen or politician who thinks in such a self-serving devious manner. Anyone who wants to exploit and entire community of people so that they can fulfil a sociopolitical agenda is scum in my book.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"The reality is he knows that's not true and he is simply trying to protect the liberal crafted mess that the black community finds itself in.

Blacks haven't been "crafted" by liberals. They're allowed to vote for whoever they want and don't require your approval. You don't see them complaining about you being white and conservative.

African Americans don't vote for Democrats or Obama because they expect government handouts. That is a racist stereotype.

cc

Looking @ the last few pages, it's more than just "own".  Renee has her initials branded / burned deep into his ass

WTF drives him anyhow? Is it 1. deliberate distortion (highly unethical to the point of sleaze), or is it 2. just an inability to understand straightforward concepts? or is it 3. that he cannot handle true facts that go against how he "wants" to see the world, so "plays" what others say?

Or is it bits of "all the above"?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Communism sounded good on paper.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Homy...don't be silly.....i collect UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE in the winter...insurance by it's definition means someone, in this case me, has paid a premium to be insured from a layoff...when the layoff occurs i submit my INSURANCE claim and start receiving my insurance......no tax dollars are involved....as a matter of fact the federal govt. steals billions every year from the EI fund to cover handouts to undeserving layabouts and moochers........money that could be used to increase my insurance payouts

You spend a whole season on the dole?  Holy fuck is that ever priceless!

[/b]

i spend half of every year collecting EI.....as does my wife........it is one of my proudest accomplishments.....i love this country.............. :mrgreen:

Again - PRICELESS!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

You spend a whole season on the dole?  Holy fuck is that ever priceless!

[/b]

Again - PRICELESS!

thank you cupcake...... :D

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Looking @ the last few pages, it's more than just "own".  Renee has her initials branded / burned deep into his ass

WTF drives him anyhow? Is it 1. deliberate distortion (highly unethical to the point of sleaze), or is it 2. just an inability to understand straightforward concepts? or is it 3. that he cannot handle true facts that go against how he "wants" to see the world, so "plays" what others say?

Or is it bits of "all the above"?

who knows with Homy.....he has been fucked up for years...totally incoherent posts......consistently detached from reality.......but we know that...... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Unfortunately that's the system that people like Romero believe in and will do anything to keep it in place.

Romero wants to hide and deflect the issue by saying I am racist toward blacks. The reality is he knows that's not true and he is simply trying to protect the liberal crafted mess that the black community finds itself in. Why, because of votes and I have a real problem with anyone be it common citizen or politician who thinks in such a self-serving devious manner. Anyone who wants to exploit and entire community of people so that they can fulfil a sociopolitical agenda is scum in my book.

I want you to know Renee, I have never thought that about you.