Replies: 8140
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:47:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Celebrity stupidity

Started by DKG, August 06, 2023, 12:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Leftist Joy Behar — who reportedly earns $7 million annually as a co-host on "The View" — said on Friday's program that "the economy is booming" and "people are having an easier time putting bread on the table" in a passionate defense of President Joe Biden.

NewsBusters noted that Behar "flipped out after hearing about a New York Times/Siena poll that found former President Trump could possibly beat" Biden in 2024.

Here's her stunning take on Biden's performance, specifically in regard to financial matters:

"Let me say something about Joe Biden. According to what I'm observing, the economy is booming, inflation is down, the stock market is doing well, people are having an easier time putting bread on the table, et cetera. He doesn't seem to be getting the credit for that — only 41 percent approval. Is it because they think he's old? Because I don't see anything else they can point to with him particularly."

Everything she said is one hundred percent wrong. Hey Joy, how much is a loaf of bread today and how much was it two years ago?

Oerdin

Joy is both insane and a hyper partisan liar

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 06, 2023, 03:24:06 PM
Joy is both insane and a hyper partisan liar
I don't know if she's insane. Stupid for sure.