The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Will the Sh*t hit the Fan in 2025?

Started by JOE, August 10, 2023, 01:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

....no matter which political party is in power after the 2024 US election?

Right now it seems we're in some calm before the storm in 2023. Then during US 2024 election season things will heat up & 2025 will be like the day after when the party is over & its time ta clean up the mess.

It seems the powerbrokers are sitting on a pot of boiling water right now hoping things wont explode or overflow. So what's around the corner may not be so pleasant.

Anyway thats just a hunch.

What say you, folks? What will 2025-2030 be like? State your reasons or rationale.

No right or wrong. Only your opinion counts.

Biggie Smiles

For all the shit people give JOE he does provide some good content to a board.

Good job Joe

that said, I think 2024 through the end of the world, which is coming soon, will be an absolute shit show no matter who is elected.

We, as a species, have devolved too fucking far to mend the situation in any meaningful way

Lokmar

Soft living has ruined the human experience. We need an apocalisp or 2!!!!

Lokmar

Almost forgot. josephine is softer than baby shit and will not make it 2 weeks in. Give me the location of the gold you're storing up for me before you die, josephine!!!

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 01:54:42 PM

Good job Joe

that said, I think 2024 through the end of the world, which is coming soon, will be an absolute shit show no matter who is elected.

We, as a species, have devolved too fucking far to mend the situation in any meaningful way
He is a bullshitting attention whore. I do not post real replies to any shit he posts. If someone else posted what he does, I would.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on August 10, 2023, 02:38:44 PM
He is a bullshitting attention whore. I do not post real replies to any shit he posts. If someone else posted what he does, I would.

Actually I thought more than anyone else here this topic might interest you since you're invested in the stock market & your farming biz is tied to the performance of the economy.

Canada might also go on a radically different path if there's a change of government

Never know eh

Either way I don't care what political persuasion a person is but as events unfold it will affect what or when I buy and invest in something.

Herman

Josephine, if you post a thread on any forum, nobody takes it seriously.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 01:54:42 PM

Good job Joe

I feel what the policy makers are doing is dressing up the window now to make it look pretty in an election year in 2024.

Meanwhile the dam is ready ta burst & they hope they can hold it back til 2025

Somehow i don't think they want a repeat  of 2008 which was also an election year

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on August 10, 2023, 02:05:15 PM
Almost forgot. josephine is softer than baby shit and will not make it 2 weeks in. Give me the location of the gold you're storing up for me before you die, josephine!!!

While yer sittin on and stashing bullets Im sittin on stacks of gold and silver Bud!

However I dunno how bullets is gonna feed ya unless they become  a form of currency where ya live unless they haven't already....Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on August 10, 2023, 03:19:26 PM
While yer sittin on and stashing bullets Im sittin on stacks of gold and silver Bud!

However I dunno how bullets is gonna feed ya unless they become  a form of currency where ya live unless they haven't already....Lokmeer!

Thats real fukin easy, josephine. With my guns and bullets, I can get all the gold I want! Hell, I own enough guns and ammo now that I dont worry about running out.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on August 10, 2023, 03:32:57 PM
Thats real fukin easy, josephine. With my guns and bullets, I can get all the gold I want! Hell, I own enough guns and ammo now that I dont worry about running out.
Josephine is all bullshit. Every dang lie posts is for attention.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on August 10, 2023, 03:36:16 PM
Josephine is all bullshit. Every dang lie posts is for attention.

Oh, I'm sure. I bet he dont even have 2 $20 gold pieces.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on August 10, 2023, 08:54:27 PM
Oh, I'm sure. I bet he dont even have 2 $20 gold pieces.

If ya only knew....Lokmeer!

Why with me gold I could buy out yer stash of bullets and yer gun collection with the snap of a finger.

It'd make ya richer overnight too!

Oerdin

If the fertilizer shortage doesn't get fixed then 2025 might be really bad for poorer countries.

JOE

Quote from: Oerdin on August 12, 2023, 02:45:08 PM
If the fertilizer shortage doesn't get fixed then 2025 might be really bad for poorer countries.

If so, That would be good for food stocks and grain futures wouldn't it?

Potash as well? Since fertilizers are made from it