Replies: 8140
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:47:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Biden White House banning journalists that ask tough questions

Started by DKG, August 11, 2023, 12:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

White House correspondent for Today News Africa Simon Ateba filed a lawsuit against the Biden administration on Thursday in a fight for press freedom after hundreds of reporters were stripped of their hard-pass press credentials.

The lawsuit, filed by the Center for American Liberty, accused the White House of "effectively banning Ateba and more than 440 other reporters."

In May, the White House press office announced it would implement stricter press badge restrictions, forcing journalists to reapply for hard-pass access by the end of July. Previously, press badges had been automatically renewed.

Ateba previously accused Jean-Pierre of "making a mockery of the First Amendment" and discriminating against reporters at smaller news outlets. According to Ateba, the press secretary had not taken questions from him in months.
https://twitter.com/Liberty_Ctr/status/1689784983479631873?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1689784983479631873%7Ctwgr%5E78ac666969c69d3d239e67e88b874f149f7a6ab1%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Freporter-simon-ateba-sues-white-house-in-fight-for-press-freedom-after-440-journalists-stripped-of-hard-pass-credentials

Biggie Smiles

They're following the typical libtard playbook. Just like BF

Better stick to the important matter like favorite flavor of ice cream or how the family pets are adjusting to life in the whitehouse

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 12:56:45 PM
They're following the typical libtard playbook. Just like BF

Better stick to the important matter like favorite flavor of ice cream or how the family pets are adjusting to life in the whitehouse
They are the only 'journalists' the White House will issue passes to.

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 01:01:40 PM
The US is turning into a banana republic police state
Justin Trudeau has bought the media with our money. Needless to say they do not hold his government's feet to the fire.

Lokmar

The US needs a civil war. I'm serious. The fuckin gubs needs to GTFO!!!

Oliver the Second

Tough questions? "How are you today" is a tough question for Joe Biden.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

This happened several months ago to a journalist from Africa and the Biden White House kept changing the rules to try to get him kicked out for daring to actually do his job.

Adolf Oliver Bush

It's not like it's precedent-setting or anything, unsympathetic journalists have been ejected from having access to the White House press pool under previous administration.

Dinosaur media journos are pretty much all scum anyway. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

When Trump tossed Acosta out for being obnoxious, the entire journalistic world came unglued. Acosta should have been beaten to death with a bar of soap in a sock! This is of course "DIFFERENT" now that its a dem admin.