The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Should we create a private board ?

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 13, 2023, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should we create a board that is for TBC members only and make it unavailable to the window lickers?

No. Somone in Pigs family may be inclined to file a lawsuit against us for assisted suicide
2 (28.6%)
Yes, I'd like to see that noodle neck faggot Apegirl set himself on fire
1 (14.3%)
Yes. the sidewalk is starting to smell like two dead whales and pile mumified gerbils
2 (28.6%)
Set up a site called "free dick" and give apegirl the link. That will keep him occupied while we laugh at him here
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 03, 2023, 08:13:07 PM

Biggie Smiles

Vote fair friends

vote from your hearts

Do we need a private board or not?

Shen Li

Like Like x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Tell BF to turn off public viewing again, I'm more interested in the benefits of a private board for us.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Perhaps I should be a little more clear. Instituting a private board is a step along the road to witch hunts and other pointless drama when its contents make it out in the public sphere. I don't see a payoff worth the angst myself, not when you really get down to tin tacks and realise that pretty much all of us here are used to having our stuff picked over and not giving a fuck when it is. Mostly.

So I'm inclined to think a private board is more of a liability for us than an asset. It only takes one or two leaks (or even lucky guesses) and some of us will be getting to eat the others, much like B?F is eating itself now.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Boards without super secret penis room ass caves generally function better if no member could be stuffed ie care.

Good for troll raids... but TBC ain't that kind of a board and nor it should be.

The days of running into a foreign place with your hair, tongue, and nads on fire have long passed.

Nobody overshared personal stuff or used the same email for any two board registrations. And social media accounts were virtual goldmines... lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Yeah.

I'm not inclined to post a vote either way until I know more. I've identified a few reasons I think that make it a bad idea, maybe Biggie has good reason for suggesting it so I'm all ears.

Except for my penis of course. Which is thus far unsucked by AIDSmin.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

If you have a penis, Admin will fly towards and suck it.

Now you know why me, Aylana, and Flynn have occasionally used misdickdirection in the past.

Plus, you're instantly off Seamajor's tongue radar if you're older than 10 and perceived as female....  :good:

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

I own a few cast iron frying pans for the purpose of defending my dick, and can get in a pretty decent swing on unwanted advances.

I think I might have also mentioned my penchant for steel capped footwear... they protect a lot more than just your toes when used correctly.

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

<t></t>

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Should we at least wash off the stink of Lurch, pig whale and gay sex they  leaving behind ?

It's like a homeless encampment out there

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 14, 2023, 12:21:14 PM
Should we at least wash off the stink of Lurch, pig whale and gay sex they  leaving behind ?

It's like a homeless encampment out there

Is that San Fran or Mumbai.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview