The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Songs That Describe Posters

Started by Gary Oak, July 06, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Fat chicks will take it anytime they can get it.

Is that so? Unfortunately I think that might be another one of your idiotic juvenile stereotypes.  It's pretty obvious that what you know about women isn't really all that much so I'll just have to take anything you say with several grains of salt.  :lol:

He's such a pompous ass.

No, he tries hard to be pompous but he's just ignorant.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Is that so? Unfortunately I think that might be another one of your idiotic juvenile stereotypes.  It's pretty obvious that what you know about women isn't really all that much so I'll just have to take anything you say with several grains of salt.  :lol:

He's such a pompous ass.

I can't stand guys that think they are Gawd's gift to women.

Renee

He's such a pompous ass.

I can't stand guys that think they are Gawd's gift to women.

Who can besides the "guys" in question?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Thank you, and despite what you probably meant it to be, I'll take it as a compliment. :lol:

Big Wave Dave is often quite unfair.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Windbags like him usually are.

Renee

He likes to poke at the white girls and see what kind of a reaction he can get. I think he has issues with being intimidated by Caucasian women.

Same lame tired old shit. In reality he isn't even a "good" or entertaining troll. :lol:

Anonymous

He's such a pompous ass.

That may be true Renee, but he really has Gary Joak figured out.

Anonymous

He likes to poke at the white girls and see what kind of a reaction he can get. I think he has issues with being intimidated by Caucasian women.

Same lame tired old shit. In reality he isn't even a "good" or entertaining troll. :lol:

I have three Caucasian sisters-in-law Renee..

They are all lovely.

Renee

They are all lovely.

Most people can be "lovely" when they want to be. Color or place of origin usually have very little to do with it. It's all in how you were taught to behave and treat others.

Anonymous

They are all lovely.

Most people can be "lovely" when they want to be. Color or place of origin usually have very little to do with it. It's all in how you were taught to behave and treat others.

I disagree Renee. Han Chinese are the most beautiful, intelligent, humble chicks on the fucking planet. Especially when compared to Jersey shore whites of Italian origin who go through a can of hairspray daily. :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Those are NOT Italians!

With the exception of Snooki who is Argentine, I thought they were.

RW

Not if you ask an Italian hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Not if you ask an Italian hahaha

Really, why is that?

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Those are NOT Italians!

Maybe not ethnically but they behave like typical east coast "whops" and I use that word with all due respect and affection.  :lol:

We have had this discussion before.