The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Songs That Describe Posters

Started by Gary Oak, July 06, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Those are NOT Italians!

Maybe not ethnically but they behave like typical east coast "whops" and I use that word with all due respect and affection.  :lol:

We have had this discussion before.

The Jersey Shore gang are not ethnically Italian??

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Is that so? Unfortunately I think that might be another one of your idiotic juvenile stereotypes.  It's pretty obvious that what you know about women isn't really all that much so I'll just have to take anything you say with several grains of salt.  :lol:

He's such a pompous ass.

No, he tries hard to be pompous but he's just ignorant.

Don't be like that doughgirl. I would be happy to let you ride on Big Dave's surfboard. The problem is that I didn't reinforce it with concrete. :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
He's such a pompous ass.

Don't be like that doughgirl. I would be happy to let you ride on Big Dave's surfboard. The problem is that I didn't reinforce it with concrete. :lol:

Well if you reinforce it with concrete make sure you use one of those safety straps and tie it securely to your ankle.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Well if you reinforce it with concrete make sure you use one of those safety straps and tie it securely to your ankle.

Good slap down on a grade nine level insult from BWD.

Big Wave Dave

Don't be like that. I was going to throw in an unlimited supply of these.

http://www.wellnessroadtrip.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Doritos-bag.gif">

You must be drooling like Pavlov's dog. :lol:

Renee

Reading your posts one can't help but wonder about your mental age. I'd say 12, maybe 14 max.

Unfortunately I may be insulting some 14 year olds out there so for that I apologize.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Big Wave Dave

Reading your posts one can't help but wonder about your mental age. I'd say 12, maybe 14 max.

Unfortunately I may be insulting some 14 year olds out there so for that I apologize.

Baby, I would love to give you a ride on Big Dave's surfboard, but I can't pull a large enough tugboat behind it to carry you.

Renee

Baby, I would love to give you a ride on Big Dave's surfboard, but I can't pull a large enough tugboat behind it to carry you.

Sorry Dave, I stopped playing with toys in the bath tub when I was around 8.

Anonymous

Dude, you do not want to get into a pissing contest with Renee. She will wipe the floor with little dave.

Renee

Unfortunately in Dave's case there doesn't look like much to wipe the floor with.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Renee"Unfortunately in Dave's case there doesn't look like much to wipe the floor with.

I'm a lover, not a fighter sugarplum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Unfortunately in Dave's case there doesn't look like much to wipe the floor with.

Is that what the hookers in Bangkok tell you?

Renee

Well I'm more of a fighter so you obviously have no business being in the ring with me.

Big Wave Dave

Well I'm more of a fighter so you obviously have no business being in the ring with me.

Most fat girls are a little more appreciative when a stud like me gives them some attention.

Renee

Most fat girls are a little more appreciative when a stud like me gives them some attention.

Maybe the fat girls you deal with are but none that I know would be. The ones I know are way too confident in themselves to bother with an egocentric blowhard like you. You see Dave, it's more like this; the fat girls you are probably used to are more indicative of the skanks in general that guys like you gravitate to.

BTW, you can move on now, I don't think there are any women around here needy enough to even consider looking for your attention