Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Calgary Sadness - It is not ending well

Started by cc, July 14, 2014, 03:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"S'OK gang. There is nothing anyone can say. Just knowing you care is good.

THANKS!!!

Even with my two immediately known situations, I cannot imagine what a parent or child in this particular type situation of suspecting but not knowing must feel ..... followed later by knowing they are gone .... compounded by  not knowing where they are

Edit: Actually now I think back on it, I was in that position briefly .... I don't re-think  the details much. I'm recalling that horrible evening now ... and how a friend of my son called to say my son's girlfriend was killed ... Immediately and for a while I tried to track son down  when it hit me between the eyes .....  my daughter was likely with her and the caller  was afraid to tell me?  ... Without confirmation, I "knew" ... sheer indescribable  panic and terror ... I  called to confirm the worse. Son lost 18 yr old  girl friend and 16 yr old sister in the crash

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJTq62VnMNJk8DLqXYO3_nlT_s-krI-CQ_3zA9QEoIo8kZd3QZ">