Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 15, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

De-Transitioning: The most controversial Spotlight story this year

Started by caskur, September 10, 2023, 04:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Channel 7 News Spotlight in Australia has put up a show about people DE-TRANSITIONING and the trans lobby are up in arms about it and are active in trying to get this show cancelled. Fortunately youtube have it up BUT seem to have the young de-transitioning  taken out of it and they have made 4 videos out of it instead of one. But it was really good. The people regretting their sex changes was taken out.

If I can get all the kids trying to reverse their sex change I will because what they say is the most important stuff.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

they're trying to bury this just like they are doing with that movie Sound Of Freedom.

This transitioning shit makes these vermin scumbag pharma companies and the doctors a shit ton of money so of course they don't want the flip side of the coin to be shown

degenerate filth
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

https://www.binary.org.au/de_transitioning_on_channel_7_s_spotlight_is_a_must_watch

De-transitioning on Channel 7's Spotlight is a must watch[size=5[/size]

Kirralie Smith  September 04, 2023

This is a must watch!

Channel 7's Spotlight program titled "De-transitioning" is one of the most confronting, powerful, sad and hope-filled documentaries yet to screen in Australia.

First-hand accounts from American teen Chloe Cole, and Australian women Courtney Coulsen and Mel Jeffries are utterly heart-wrenching.

Females who were sold the lie that if they took drugs and underwent body mutilation surgery they would find relief from their discomfort, trauma or confusion.

They did not.

No amount of drugs or surgery can turn them into males.

Newcastle parents Jude and John share their harrowing experience of their daughter being led down the affirmation-pathway by school staff and medical practitioners who refused to address underlying issues and labelled the parents as 'bigots' and 'transphobes.'

Dr Dylan Wilson and Dr Jillian Spencer share their expert opinions about the serious harm being inflicted on children in the name of this ideology.

They expose the lies being told to families and the very serious health risks involved.

Professor Ian Hickie's interview is infuriating. His condescending tone and refusal to acknowledge the harm is very upsetting to watch.

Victorian politician David Limbrick offers a compassionate and reasonable view about the terrible pathway his state has taken.

This program is very difficult to view.

I shed many tears as I listened to these young people's personal stories.

What is more difficult though is doing nothing.

More than 1000 Australian children are lining up for these treatments based on a lie.

No one can change their sex. Becoming lifelong medical patients is not the solution to the confusion and distress puberty may present.

There are much better, less invasive ways to support vulnerable children.

An immediate and urgent inquiry into gender clinic practices is required. Please add your name to the growing number of concerned Australians. Please share this petition, watch the program and encourage others to do the same.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Now watch when the tide finally does turn how these very same DNC vermin scum start to lay all the blame on the very people who were speaking out against it all along.

Yeah I know, that seems like something out of a twilight zone skit but I put NOTHING past these fucking rodents 

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 04:49:38 PMthey're trying to bury this just like they are doing with that movie Sound Of Freedom.

This transitioning shit makes these vermin scumbag pharma companies and the doctors a shit ton of money so of course they don't want the flip side of the coin to be shown

degenerate filth
Of course, because once you start down the road of blockers and injections, you are effectively tethered to a lifetime of pharmaceuticals. We are seeing the same thing unfolding with the Covid jabs, what with the recent reveal of those that were jabbed being most at risk of contracting the latest scariant.

And it's not that de-transitioners will magically decouple from their lifetime of supplements - they won't. That's why they are a threat to the transitioner's paradigm. If more people are aware that this shit is a very real threat (and to a large percentage of those that do undertake it) then more are going to think twice before entering into it.

That kind of outcome can really fuck up a drug company's bottom line, to say nothing of the plans of those who hate our society so much that they would atomize it thusly.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Oh, and before this thread goes too much further, this "news" is not news to me; I've known about it for years. Chances are a few others here might be able to say the same. People have been destroying the lives of others with this bullshit for decades.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles