Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Vlad Putin - who will take him to jail?

Started by JOE1, July 22, 2014, 11:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE1

I agree with John McCain's assessment of Russia as a gas station run by gangsters masquerading as a country. Putin was a mediocre KGB agent whose dream of a powerful USSR was smashed when people tore down the wall. He quickly grasped power and murdered opponents. He was able to gather billions in his own personal bank accounts as was many of his close friends who now run everything and have most of their assets out of the country. It was reported today that a lone billionaire in Russia is the one financing the terrorists in East Ukraine. Foreign banks should freeze these assets, seize the mansions in London, Florida, and elsewhere belonging to these criminals. There are a lot of young people in Russia who don't believe the propaganda the government is spewing out - I.E.- the downed Malaysian airliner was filled with corpses and the whole thing was a hoax. The national tv station is submitting this lie and others to their people and some believe it. Will the people of Russia ever rise up and take control of their country because coming sanctions will make their life miserable after a few years. Too bad assholes like Putin are in any positions of power to line their pockets at the expense of the hard working man.... The EU should get their crap together and sanction these bastards and their corrupt banks into the stone age..

cc

Dream on. Nobody, EU or especially the  US gonna do nuthin substancial!!

nuthin!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Dream on. Nobody, EU or especially the  US gonna do nuthin substancial!!

nuthin!!

Which white asshole from VF do you think this troll is CC?

cc

QuoteTAKE JESUS INTO YOUR HEART AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS......YOU WILL FEEL BETTER...

Aha Shen - I knew all the time. It's Fash in a new persona  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteTAKE JESUS INTO YOUR HEART AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS......YOU WILL FEEL BETTER...

Aha Shen - I knew all the time. It's Fash in a new persona  ;)

I can assure you, it is not me cc li tarte.

:)

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Dream on. Nobody, EU or especially the  US gonna do nuthin substancial!!

nuthin!!

I'm of the opinion that it is the same individual that calls him or herself "Joe" on the VF forum.

Apparently it has been a slow few days for him or her over there.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

nuthin!!

I'm of the opinion that it is the same individual that calls him or herself "Joe" on the VF forum.

[size=200]BULLSEYE!![/size]

Anonymous

nuthin!!

I have changed that posters handle to reflect that..

Again, I am sorry I did nothing about this until I was asked to.

:(

cc

I was only teasing Fash!!! You know I cannot  resist a setup for a cheap comeback laff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I was only teasing Fash!!! You know I cannot  resist a setup for a laff

That's fine cc li tarte..

Your teasing of me is always gentle.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No need to apologize Fash.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No need to apologize Fash.

Thank you so much for your understanding Renee.

cc

Quote"No need to apologize Fash."
- I second that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote"No need to apologize Fash."
- I second that.

Our philosophy is everyone gets a chance and that includes JOE..

He blew his chance which is why I gave him a twenty four hour time out.

Gary Oak

Is it possible that what we are being told about Puin isn't entirely the truth ? Could it be that the EU and the CIA started the troubles and Putin is taking counter measures ?

We aren't told the truth about 9/11, Saddam's weapons of mass destruction, JFK's assassination etc...