The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Cheng Zi - What Does This Troll Want?

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2014, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

What Does Our Newest Troll Cheng Zi Really Want?

Attention
3 (60%)
Stir the pot.
2 (40%)
An end to world hunger
0 (0%)
A hug
0 (0%)
A puppy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 23, 2014, 12:55:30 PM

Anonymous

All of JOE's handles have been banned for twenty four hours..

The reason was the same as why Odinson was banned; aggressive trolling and excessively personal attacks on other posters..

If he keep it up after tomorrow, we'll make it permanent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"All of JOE's handles have been banned for twenty four hours..

The reason was the same as why Odinson was banned; aggressive trolling and excessively personal attacks on other posters..

If he keep it up after tomorrow, we'll make it permanent.

I asked you to change his handles to who he is, not ban him. He'll be crying over on VF. I can see it now, polls asking whether you should be removed as mod.

You gave him exactly what he wants. :x

cc

Silly dumb Joe? Who woulda thot?  :roll:

I don't see a new thread he did - what are the links or thread names  to his BS?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Silly dumb Joe? Who woulda thot?  :roll:

I don't see a new thread he did - what are the links or thread names  to his BS?

I think his posts have been deleted.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yeah, Joe doesn't start attention-whoring threads. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Srsly though, what motivates a Joe? We had trolls on the old Asian forums, but they used troll handles to make a point, not get under people's skin. I don't fucking get it?

cc

Aw "He'll be crying over on VF." ... sorry, I fast read it a "IS doing" that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Aw "He'll be crying over on VF." ... sorry, I fast read it a "IS doing" that

I'm pretty sure it will happen. He prolly feels his mission here is over.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Srsly though, what motivates a Joe? We had trolls on the old Asian forums, but they used troll handles to make a point, not get under people's skin. I don't fucking get it?

I've been poking around the internet for a long time, as you all probably have and I still have no clue what motivates a person like that. I can only believe that it stems from an extreme need for negative attention born of crippling insecurity and self-hate. That's the only way my mind can rationalize that kind of behavior.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I've been poking around the internet for a long time, as you all probably have and I still have no clue what motivates a person like that. I can only believe that it stems from an extreme need for negative attention born of crippling insecurity and self-hate. That's the only way my mind can rationalize that kind of behavior.

Yep, it's bizarre for sure.

Anonymous

If that is true then JOE should be pitied.

:(

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Given his handle I think if you gave him a puppy he would eat it.  :o

Oops meso soly. :lol:

Dat's lacism. :x

No such thing. Haven't you been following my performance on VF in the thread about racists?

I kinda kicked ass again. Hell I even had Leo agreeing with me.  :lol:

There's no such thing as religion either *rolling eyes*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If that is true then JOE should be pitied.

:(

Fuck that, he's a cowardly, immature asshole.

Anonymous

I thought a troll should be good for a laugh, but that guy yesterday wasn't funny at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I thought a troll should be good for a laugh, but that guy yesterday wasn't funny at all.

That's because laughs are not what Joe craves. His craving can only be satisfied with negative attention. I know it seems bizarre, but it's true.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"I thought a troll should be good for a laugh, but that guy yesterday wasn't funny at all.

That's because laughs are not what Joe craves. His craving can only be satisfied with negative attention. I know it seems bizarre, but it's true.

Joe is one of those weirdoes that enjoy getting the usual players all riled up. He gets pleasure from others getting agitated over his idiotic statements and questions. It's almost like he wants to be called a jackass because it excites him.

He wouldn't be so bad if not for the rather creepy vibe he gives off.