Replies: 7819
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:33:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How to be a good person in 2023

Started by Thiel, October 10, 2023, 10:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

I follow Jerry Agar. I had to share this.

Accept that Canada needs to do its part to stem global warming, even though the carbon tax hurts poor people the most at the grocery story and gas pump.

When necessary goods rise in price, the increase takes a higher percentage of a poor and low income person's disposable income than that of a high income person.

Good Canadians of low-income status don't complain. They do their bit proudly, on rations.

Canada is less than 2% of the global problem, as it is defined, but Good Canadians know that more and more tax will fix that, in part because the leaders of China and India wake up every morning looking to see what moral high ground Canada has taken so they can follow along.

The fact one of them may have interfered in our elections and another one may have sanctioned a murder on our soil doesn't detract from how much they are willing to follow our lead in keeping poor people down.

A Good Canadian knows that whenever there is a crisis in Ottawa, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau didn't know anything about it, so there is no reason to blame him.

A Good Canadian knows that otherwise, Trudeau is fully engaged, in charge and taking any worry they have as his top priority. He thinks about our problems even when he is surfing.

A Good Canadian knows something human beings didn't know for tens of thousands of years — a girl can have a penis and further, it is none of her parents' business.

Yet even today, when they hear someone they know had a baby, Bad Canadians immediately blurt out: "Did they have a boy or a girl?"

We don't know yet, you Neanderthal. Wait a few years and the child will tell us.

But don't the parents know?

Why tell them? Get the child into a public school as quickly as possible. That's the safe place. Government cares.

With 8% of Canadians unable to muster up an opinion, Angus Reid found 78% feel parents have a right to be informed about gender issues — perhaps any issues — leaving us with only 14% of our population up to speed as Good Canadians.

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

This isn't the country we immigrated to in the 90's. Canadians don't want liberty or prosperity anymore. Which is why I don't want Canada. I'm not sticking around waiting for Canada to turn into Venezuela.

Thiel

Quote from: Shen Li on October 10, 2023, 11:34:14 PMThis isn't the country we immigrated to in the 90's. Canadians don't want liberty or prosperity anymore. Which is why I don't want Canada. I'm not sticking around waiting for Canada to turn into Venezuela.
It will not get to that. Trudeau and Trudeauism will be gone in less than two years.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on October 10, 2023, 11:46:08 PMIt will not get to that. Trudeau and Trudeauism will be gone in less than two years.
Hopefully sooner.

Odinson

Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG