News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is Sabina Too Beautiful To Play Volleyball ?

Started by Gary Oak, August 01, 2014, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"^ LOL

Shes cute, but there is a few cute ones playing, some brutes also.

Why is it you never see men playing volleyball?

Because unless you live in some beach community in So. Kalifornia, it's considered gay.  :lol:

I kinda knew the answer before I asked the question.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
">

No she is not too beautiful and don't try to marginalize a woman simply because she is athletic.

When I played softball on both HS and collegiate levels, I knew a lot of woman who were both stunners and excellent players. There looks had nothing to do with whether or not they belonged on the field.
I have seen many pretty athletic ladies too Renee.

cc

Lindsey Vonn - TOP world skier

http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/content/2013/2-5-13-lindsey-vonn/14949221-1-eng-US/2-5-13-Lindsey-Vonn_full_600.jpg">

Won four World Cup championships—one of two female skiers to do so, along with Annemarie Moser-Pröll—with three consecutive titles in 2008, 2009 and 2010,[2] plus another in 2012.[3] Vonn won the gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.[4] She has also won six consecutive World Cup season titles in the downhill discipline (2008–2013), four consecutive titles in super-G (2009–2012), and three consecutive titles in the combined (2010–2012).

Vonn is one of six women[5] to have won World Cup races in all five disciplines of alpine skiing – downhill, super-G, giant slalom, slalom, and super combined – and won 59 World Cup races in her career through February 2014.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000405754119/1d39025adf8aef65f47457593f34270e.jpeg">

If I recall correctly she was injured just before the 2014 Olympics and had to bow out
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Lindsey Vonn - TOP world skier

http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/content/2013/2-5-13-lindsey-vonn/14949221-1-eng-US/2-5-13-Lindsey-Vonn_full_600.jpg">

Won four World Cup championships—one of two female skiers to do so, along with Annemarie Moser-Pröll—with three consecutive titles in 2008, 2009 and 2010,[2] plus another in 2012.[3] Vonn won the gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.[4] She has also won six consecutive World Cup season titles in the downhill discipline (2008–2013), four consecutive titles in super-G (2009–2012), and three consecutive titles in the combined (2010–2012).

Vonn is one of six women[5] to have won World Cup races in all five disciplines of alpine skiing – downhill, super-G, giant slalom, slalom, and super combined – and won 59 World Cup races in her career through February 2014.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000405754119/1d39025adf8aef65f47457593f34270e.jpeg">

If I recall correctly she was injured just before the 2014 Olympics and had to bow out

Lindsay Vonn is stunning cc li tarte.

Anonymous

While I know there are sexy looking female athletes, the dyke stereotype exists for a reason. I think about the girl's basketball team we had in high school. Most of them are lesbo's today according to some old school-mates.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Lindsey Vonn - TOP world skier

Lindsay Vonn is the bomb. Thanks for posting that cc.  :D

Gary Oak

Lindsay Vonn would not even notice a little, miserable, backstabbing gimpanzee like Seoulfag. ;)  :lol:  :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Lindsay Vonn would not even notice a little, miserable, backstabbing gimpanzee like Seoulfag. ;)  :lol:  :ugeek:

Do you think she would give you the time o day?

Obvious Li

i got to golf with Michele Wie as part of an LG promo in Korea.....i think she was about 16 or 17.....six feet tall...hit the ball 300 yards......stunning

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i got to golf with Michele Wie as part of an LG promo in Korea.....i think she was about 16 or 17.....six feet tall...hit the ball 300 yards......stunning

You have had some amazing experiences in your life Obvious Li.

:)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i got to golf with Michele Wie as part of an LG promo in Korea.....i think she was about 16 or 17.....six feet tall...hit the ball 300 yards......stunning

lol...ya i have.....but in this case i was merely in the right place at the right time....and jumped at the chance....cheers

cc

Gary. Just F-ck Off

Keep it up and I'll put out a hit by my jihadi friends
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

lol...ya i have.....but in this case i was merely in the right place at the right time....and jumped at the chance....cheers

She already was well known then too, am I right OL?

Obvious Li

oh ya..in Korea professional golfers are gods.....just a little below karaoke singers but gods nonetheless.....national heros

Anonymous

oh ya..in Korea professional golfers are gods.....just a little below karaoke singers but gods nonetheless.....national heros

I knew she got her start very young. Must have been a lot of fun.