The best topic

Replies: 7419
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 22, 2024, 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

And this is exactly what makes us conservatives so much better than you liberal low life scum

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 02, 2023, 04:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

You see, we hate Rashida raghead for the criminal traitorous scum she is but when we feel there's injustice we stand against it.. whether or not our peers within our own camp agree or not.

I can respect that Roy is standing for what he believes in.. despite the fact that I think Mrs Raghead should drown in a pool of dog urine.

and that right there is what makes us so much better than you quivering low life pieces of shit on the democrat side of the house. Yall never go against the grain no matter how vile and low it is -- whatever it is -- that you are being told to support blindly.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chip-roy-defends-vote-kill-censure-against-rashida-tlaib-fractures-conservatives

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 02, 2023, 04:38:54 PMYou see, we hate Rashida raghead for the criminal traitorous scum she is but when we feel there's injustice we stand against it.. whether or not our peers within our own camp agree or not.

I can respect that Roy is standing for what he believes in.. despite the fact that I think Mrs Raghead should drown in a pool of dog urine.

and that right there is what makes us so much better than you quivering low life pieces of shit on the democrat side of the house. Yall never go against the grain no matter how vile and low it is -- whatever it is -- that you are being told to support blindly.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chip-roy-defends-vote-kill-censure-against-rashida-tlaib-fractures-conservatives

Its a handicap towing the high ground sometimes. This was MTG's opportunity to show the hypocrisy of herself getting tossed from a committee  while jack shit was done about Rashida's lies and incendiary comments.

For me, the REAL story out of the house this week was the disgusting lack of courage by the GOP when they refused to toss that faggit Santos out of office.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...