The best topic

Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 15, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Michigan Dem says violent pro-Palestinian DNC protest 'rattled' her more than Jan. 6 riots

Started by Conservative Perspective, November 18, 2023, 02:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Michigan Dem says violent pro-Palestinian DNC protest 'rattled' her more than Jan. 6 riots

A Michigan Democrat said the violent pro-Palestinian protest outside the DNC Wednesday night "rattled" her more than the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riots.

Source: Michigan Dem says violent pro-Palestinian DNC protest 'rattled' her more than Jan. 6 riots

Adolf Oliver Bush

So it's worse than over 900 Pearl Harbours, eighty January Sixes and a nazi in a pear tree?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 18, 2023, 11:43:59 PMSo it's worse than over 900 Pearl Harbours, eighty January Sixes and a nazi in a pear tree?
Nothing is worse than when security let peaceful unarmed protesters into the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 2021. That was TDS sufferers' holocaust.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 19, 2023, 01:18:23 AMNothing is worse than when security let peaceful unarmed protesters into the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 2021. That was TDS sufferers' holocaust.
Ohh no, there is something waaaaaay worse for them...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RbkaZC1qyJSo/

...leaked security cam footage of it.  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Heh, and the bonus round 33 minutes in, Joe Biden, getting ridiculed mercilessly.  :crampe:

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 19, 2023, 01:26:44 AMOhh no, there is something waaaaaay worse for them...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RbkaZC1qyJSo/

...leaked security cam footage of it.  :crampe:
I appreciate ya letting us know where to look. I don't watch videos longer than five minutes.

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles