The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Some races have no manners.

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2014, 07:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Yesterday (a few hours after I took a drink) I was waiting in line at 7/11 to get a few taquitos, and this African or Afro-Caribbean girl cut ahead of me in line, and she felt justified in doing so.  Anyway, I got my taquitos, and she was still there harassing one of the cashiers, so as I was leaving, I whispered a racial slur in her ear, and it made me feel better.  I hope I never see her again, because I have no intention of apologizing to her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Yesterday (a few hours after I took a drink) I was waiting in line at 7/11 to get a few taquitos, and this African or Afro-Caribbean girl cut ahead of me in line, and she felt justified in doing so.  Anyway, I got my taquitos, and she was still there harassing one of the cashiers, so as I was leaving, I whispered a racial slur in her ear, and it made me feel better.  I hope I never see her again, because I have no intention of apologizing to her.

I know with some Asians, they don't have the same custom about waiting one's turn in line RDL..

It can lead to some cultural misunderstanding I know.

Anonymous

Misunderstanding?  Misbehaving is more like it.

There's a whole thread about this on Blue Frost's forum, along with discussion of other race related issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Misunderstanding?  Misbehaving is more like it.

There's a whole thread about this on Blue Frost's forum, along with discussion of other race related issues.

They may not know they are misbehaving RDL.