The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

How To Launder Money Like A Chinese Billionaire

Started by Gary Oak, August 22, 2014, 06:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Let's first settle the matter of whether Gary Oak is human or not.

I think he's a machine, created by an alien race to sow disinformation and thus slow down human progress.

Or maybe a computer virus. With limited self-awareness.

It was Gary Oak's brilliant detective work that figured out I am secretly a Chinese double agent. Ask me about the oath Chickenfeets. Go ahead, ask me.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Let's first settle the matter of whether Gary Oak is human or not.

I think he's a machine, created by an alien race to sow disinformation and thus slow down human progress.

Gary Oak has a fetish for Oriental guys?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Says the ESL loser who can't get a job in Canada. Do you spend your entire measly pay on hookers in Pattaya? Good for us you are not here collecting welfare.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Says the ESL loser who can't get a job in Canada. Do you spend your entire measly pay on hookers in Pattaya? Good for us you are not here collecting welfare.

What did you do in China Joak? Rocket scientist? Economist? Diplomat? Tell us about the powerful position you held while you were an expat?

Gary Oak

That wold be volunteering far too much information to a conniving sneak who enjoys the benefits of living in Canada. If we let in enough conniving sneaks into this country then constantly being concerned abotu face, always trying to be clever in a decieptful backstabbing way, laughing at others misfortune and/or embarassment while not having a fun sense of humour etc... will be a Canadian cultural trait.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That wold be volunteering far too much information to a conniving sneak who enjoys the benefits of living in Canada. If we let in enough conniving sneaks into this country then constantly being concerned abotu face, always trying to be clever in a decieptful backstabbing way, laughing at others misfortune and/or embarassment while not having a fun sense of humour etc... will be a Canadian cultural trait.

But you have volunteered so much other personal information, why would your former job be too much to reveal?