Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Truedope Courting The Islamofascist Vote

Started by Anonymous, August 24, 2014, 01:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandia911

You get dumber with every post. I am gay myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"You get dumber with every post. I am gay myself.

As I read it, Shen Li was saying your religion is anti gay.

sandia911

Yes i know what Shen Li is saying. She doesn't really know what she's saying, I think. She thinks I'm a white guy to start so she couldn't even get that part right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Yes i know what Shen Li is saying. She doesn't really know what she's saying, I think. She thinks I'm a white guy to start so she couldn't even get that part right.

She thinks you are a troll, but she is not the only one.

sandia911

It's basically name calling and an immature approach. I'm as much a troll as I am a white guy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"It's basically name calling and an immature approach. I'm as much a troll as I am a white guy.

You have done a lot of immature name calling since you have been here sandia911.

sandia911

Compared to Shen LI, i don't think so. She has the nastiest mouth of any forum user I've every seen. She's hateful and ignorant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Compared to Shen LI, i don't think so. She has the nastiest mouth of any forum user I've every seen. She's hateful and ignorant.

Well, you are right about her potty mouth..

The second part is not true though.

sandia911

The post history speaks for itself. Everything she has ever said to me has been hateful and ignorant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"The post history speaks for itself. Everything she has ever said to me has been hateful and ignorant.

It's a two way street sandia911, you have not been very nice to our posters either.

sandia911

I don't agree if you weigh my comments against Shen Li you will find a heavy slant in her favor for nasty comments

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"I don't agree if you weigh my comments against Shen Li you will find a heavy slant in her favor for nasty comments

If my children talked the way both of you do to each other to their classmates, they would be punished.

sandia911

That's what happens online. In real life we would never even have these conversations about Islamophobia and hate. It's simply not the Canadian way. So because of this non-communication out there Shen Li and the others like her come online and rant of course they don't expect to be confronted in the manner they are now. That's way they began censoring me. An attempt to silence the opposition so they can go back to the normal routine of ranting. Because nobody is going to be punished like out there in the real world (as hate is a crime in Canada, and punishable by law) they feel they can say whatever they like here and even attempt to silence others despite expecting free speech for themselves they don't always want to share the same rights with others (who have opposing viewpoints). Basically, they're hypocrites.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"That's what happens online. In real life we would never even have these conversations about Islamophobia and hate. It's simply not the Canadian way. So because of this non-communication out there Shen Li and the others like her come online and rant of course they don't expect to be confronted in the manner they are now. That's way they began censoring me. An attempt to silence the opposition so they can go back to the normal routine of ranting. Because nobody is going to be punished like out there in the real world (as hate is a crime in Canada, and punishable by law) they feel they can say whatever they like here and even attempt to silence others despite expecting free speech for themselves they don't always want to share the same rights with others (who have opposing viewpoints). Basically, they're hypocrites.

We had another poster here that tried to get us shut down..

Just like you with the inaccurate racist label, he accused everyone he disagreed with of sinophobia..

He even went as far as calling the police on us..

Of course, nothing happened.

sandia911

No because this is not real none of this is real that's why nothing happened. If Shen Li went in public with her views something would happen. Of course, none of them ever do. In Europe they do they have have hate groups in government over there. In Canada, that hasn't happened. But why not? Are they cowards? Or are they ashamed of their viewpoints in public?