The best topic

Replies: 7554
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

The Old Lady and I Have COVID

Started by Herman, December 12, 2023, 09:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Well the covid shots don't really prevent covid infections nor do they prevent spreading but the reason is like with the flu shot....you may still catch it but you won't get nearly as sick as you would have if you didn't have it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 06:35:58 PMWell the covid shots don't really prevent covid infections nor do they prevent spreading but the reason is like with the flu shot....you may still catch it but you won't get nearly as sick as you would have if you didn't have it.
Then stop pretending it's a vax. I was jabbed 3 times and I caught the fucking rona twice.

We spent billions of taxpayers money on these horseshit vaccines when we already had effective treatments that we know alleviate symptoms and at a fraction of the price.

Shen Li

As for the seasonal flu vaccine, in my province it prevents individuals from catching seasonal influenza between 40 and 60 percent of the time.

The seasoanl vaccines are based on what they believe will be the flu strains that year. With the fake rona vaxxes, they know the variant and they still doesn't stop transmission.

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 17, 2023, 06:39:36 PMThen stop pretending it's a vax. I was jabbed 3 times and I caught the fucking rona twice.

We spent billions of taxpayers money on these horseshit vaccines when we already had effective treatments that we know alleviate symptoms and at a fraction of the price.

I'm not pretending anything. I don't even bother getting them.  I'm just saying what the idea behind them is.

I got the one J&J. That's it. I'm not getting that MRNA shit.

Like you said there are other ways to get through the symptoms.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 06:53:08 PMI'm not pretending anything. I don't even bother getting them.  I'm just saying what the idea behind them is.

I got the one J&J. That's it. I'm not getting that MRNA shit.

Like you said there are other ways to get through the symptoms.
Sorry, I don't mean you specifically. Collectively, why do we call them vaccines when they do not prevent transmission.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Shen Li on December 17, 2023, 06:56:23 PMSorry, I don't mean you specifically. Collectively, why do we call them vaccines when they do not prevent transmission.

Because they changed the definition of 'vaccine'.

https://www.iflscience.com/fact-check-why-did-the-cdc-change-its-definition-of-vaccination-62577

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 17, 2023, 06:56:23 PMSorry, I don't mean you specifically. Collectively, why do we call them vaccines when they do not prevent transmission.

Gotcha

I was gonna say....You've seen my opinions lol

They changed what vaccine means. So it's as Orwellian as usual.

Thiel

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 06:35:58 PMWell the covid shots don't really prevent covid infections nor do they prevent spreading but the reason is like with the flu shot....you may still catch it but you won't get nearly as sick as you would have if you didn't have it.
Dove the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life was enforce a government vaccine mandate and let go four of my employees. It ripped my libertarian heart out when I did that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on December 17, 2023, 06:20:07 PMHE WAS TRIPLE VAXXED AND GOT THE RONA. Like duh caskur.

Had he NOT had the shots he would have died. He is in the high risk category for death.

They said in Australia the shots were to take away the severity of the virus not that you wouldn't catch it. If you were told differently then you should get onto your media for false reporting.

And dont you duh me ya little snot nosed runt.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on December 17, 2023, 08:51:39 PMHad he NOT had the shots he would have died. He is in the high risk category for death.

They said in Australia the shots were to take away the severity of the virus not that you wouldn't catch it. If you were told differently then you should get onto your media for false reporting.

And dont you duh me ya little snot nosed runt.
That is a ridicuolus unprovable comment and you know it. Nobody knows if those vaccines work as treatments. We do know however, they do not work as vaccines.

Thiel

We have no proof vaccines work as treatments, but we do know they have killed people.

Dove

Quote from: Thiel on December 17, 2023, 08:09:59 PMDove the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life was enforce a government vaccine mandate and let go four of my employees. It ripped my libertarian heart out when I did that.

I'd have quit.

People say I'm wild and I don't plan well and that may be true.

But i would have quit right then.

Herman

Yesterday, I fell off the tractor and broke two ribs when I was cleaning the windows. Ya, I had a few thimbles of barrel wash.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Herman on December 17, 2023, 09:32:41 PMYesterday, I fell off the tractor and broke two ribs when I was cleaning the windows. Ya, I had a few thimbles of barrel wash.

Dude! No tractor after barrel wash!

Barrel wash AFTER the tractor lol.

Feel better  :drunk2:

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on December 17, 2023, 09:00:49 PMThat is a ridicuolus unprovable comment and you know it. Nobody knows if those vaccines work as treatments. We do know however, they do not work as vaccines.

Nothing I ever say is unprovable so what part do you require proof over?

From a board we all talked about jabs, the do and don't and everything covid in Australia with a Canadian too...

Hang on, let me get links.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol