The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Old Lady and I Have COVID

Started by Herman, December 12, 2023, 09:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 09:37:39 PMDude! No tractor after barrel wash!

Barrel wash AFTER the tractor lol.

Feel better  :drunk2:
Now ya tell me kid.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: caskur on December 17, 2023, 09:42:11 PMNothing I ever say is unprovable so what part do you require proof over?

Vaccines that are not vaccines saved our lives???? Even the CDC admitted folks are more likely to get COVID and have worse symptoms if they are multi-vaccinated like we are and catch the latest strain like we did. They have since scrubbed that leak, but I saw it before they did.

Come on caskur, you are better than this. Ya aint getting paid. Why shill for big pharma.

caskur

I am not rehash all your right winged conspiracy bullshit.

Who said This, who said fucking that... bah bah bah times eternity
...you all got vaccinated so you are all full of shit..  as for the timeline it's all recorded on another board as PROOF WHAT WAS REPORTED IN THE MEDIA....

Looking at the figures for NSW from 26/11/21 to 12/02/2022.

We know that vaccination did not make you immune to COVID, but it certainly improved your chances of surviving. Those who were unvaccinated made up only 4.6 per cent of COVID-19 cases, but 22.8 per cent of deaths were among people who had not received any doses. The unvaccinated are grossly over-represented in terms of deaths.

If you caught COVID-19 after receiving two or more doses of a vaccine, you had one chance in 800 of dying. If you caught it unvaccinated, your chance of dying of the disease was one in 126.

www.smh.com.au/national/people-are-still-dying-from-covid-but-who-and-are-they-vaccinated-20220314-p5a4d6.html
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

My vaccinated 77 year old obese stepfather, 2 aunties 75, 83 and twin brother, and 77 year old neighbour have been vaccinated multiple times and never caught covid nor suffered ill affects from the jab and quite frankly everybody's paranoia is quite mind boggling to me.

Just keep your miseries to yourselves... you are hypocrites that got vaccinated and lucky to survive a VERY painful virus.

Shuddup already.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

That's funny caskur, because the CDC said fols were more likely to catch the strain the old lady and I did if you were vaccintated.

Hospitalizations in Saskatchewan are negligible. Vaccinated or not vaccinated. But, at least you admit they aint vaccines that prevent the spread.

Herman

The owner of this forum had COVID and he aint vaccinated. You said if you get COVID and you aint vaccinated, you die. That was your Rachel Maddow moment.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on December 17, 2023, 12:03:19 PMThe FDA released the final batch of documents it relied upon in licensing Pfizer's Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine for ages 16 and up—more than 800 days after the agency approved the shot.

The documents are "finally in the hands of the public, where they belong," the Informed Consent Action Network said in a press release. "Now, independent scientists and researchers can see everything FDA saw when it made its decision that this vaccine was 'safe and effective.'"

The recent documents disclosed as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) show the agency knew its safety monitoring system was "not sufficient" for assessing the risk of heart conditions associated with Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine when it licensed the company's "Comirnaty" vaccine.

Pfizer is scum, DKG.

for that reason, I didn't vaxx with them.

DKG

Quote from: JOE on December 17, 2023, 10:20:37 PMPfizer is scum, DKG.

for that reason, I didn't vaxx with them.
Good for you.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on December 17, 2023, 10:13:13 PMThe owner of this forum had COVID and he aint vaccinated. You said if you get COVID and you aint vaccinated, you die. That was your Rachel Maddow moment.
I didn't even go to the hospital.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 17, 2023, 10:11:13 PMMy vaccinated 77 year old obese stepfather, 2 aunties 75, 83 and twin brother, and 77 year old neighbour have been vaccinated multiple times and never caught covid nor suffered ill affects from the jab and quite frankly everybody's paranoia is quite mind boggling to me.

Just keep your miseries to yourselves... you are hypocrites that got vaccinated and lucky to survive a VERY painful virus.

Shuddup already.

My wife, mom, and step dad all got multi vaxed AND got covid.

DKG

Just about everybody who catches COVID in Canada has had at least two doses of one of the placebo vaccines.

JOE

Quote from: caskur on December 17, 2023, 10:11:13 PMMy vaccinated 77 year old obese stepfather, 2 aunties 75, 83 and twin brother, and 77 year old neighbour have been vaccinated multiple times and never caught covid nor suffered ill affects from the jab and quite frankly everybody's paranoia is quite mind boggling to me.

Shuddup already.

However, there is another side to that story too, caskur.
There is a danger of overvaxxing as well.
And too many shots can weaken the immune system.
This was an actual warning from health agencies such as the FDA in the US, altho they later contradicted themselves but advocating additional doses. I guess they gave into pressure from Pig Pharma and the payoffs were simply too great to resist.

I never went beyond 2 mRNA doses & spaced them quite far apart.
I thought that the recommended intervals in between the doses was too short because the body needs time to absorb them and adjust.

I stopped at 2 mRNA does because the side effects were too severe & I was concerned that additional doses might damage the body.

We were all initially informed that 2 was the absolute maximum. But then the authorities changed their minds and kept recommending booster shots.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: DKG on December 18, 2023, 11:55:12 AMJust about everybody who catches COVID in Canada has had at least two doses of one of the placebo vaccines.

I never caught COVID but I cross vaccinated with other conventional vaccines too. People who came down with COVID were also getting pneumonia, shingles, meningitis even polio symptoms. So COVID was clearly a virus made in a lab. Likewise a person doesn't stub their toe and the next day, suddenly gets lung cancer.

I would even go so far to suggest that COVID is a bioweapon which was developed for germ warfare. I believe China has large bioweapons program & they will be ready to launch the next pandemic should its enemies get too close to the underbelly of the Dragon.

Xi jin Ping murdered millions with this virus.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on December 18, 2023, 11:59:48 AMHowever, there is another side to that story too, caskur.
There is a danger of overvaxxing as well.
And too many shots can weaken the immune system.
This was an actual warning from health agencies such as the FDA in the US, altho they later contradicted themselves but advocating additional doses. I guess they gave into pressure from Pig Pharma and the payoffs were simply too great to resist.

I never went beyond 2 mRNA doses & spaced them quite far apart.
I thought that the recommended intervals in between the doses was too short because the body needs time to absorb them and adjust.

I stopped at 2 mRNA does because the side effects were too severe & I was concerned that additional doses might damage the body.

We were all initially informed that 2 was the absolute maximum. But then the authorities changed their minds and kept recommending booster shots.

Over servicing is a problem. They did it to our pets years ago giving them shots every year for cat and dog flu.

I agree with what you have done because I virtually done the same thing... I feel protected from the two shots and a bout of the virus itself.

The problem is that the virus has mutated many times so when is a good time to get the updated shots?

The other flaw in this whole treatment regime is indeed they keep changing their approach which makes me suspicious.

I agree, they are full of shit.

I do not believe vaccines, change the body.

I believe the disease changes the body to the bodies detriment. For example... if you think a useless vaccine gives you heart problems, what will the actual disease do to you?

They best thing you did was step back and take a good look at the issue and that is all that should be asked of any of us.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on December 18, 2023, 12:07:53 PMI never caught COVID but I cross vaccinated with other conventional vaccines too. People who came down with COVID were also getting pneumonia, shingles, meningitis even polio symptoms. So COVID was clearly a virus made in a lab. Likewise a person doesn't stub their toe and the next day, suddenly gets lung cancer.

I would even go so far to suggest that COVID is a bioweapon which was developed for germ warfare. I believe China has large bioweapons program & they will be ready to launch the next pandemic should its enemies get too close to the underbelly of the Dragon.

Xi jin Ping murdered millions with this virus.

I am pretty sure man cannot create a new virus. He does not have the ability to do that, so I'm informed but they were experimenting with the covid virus and it escaped quarantine.

- Andy Warhol