Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The problem with Canada

Started by keeper, September 07, 2014, 12:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I don't understand why someone would enjoy offending another person they have never met and has done nothing wrong to them Wulf?

I didn't either until I started getting into white people's heads.

I never got the "white people" thing when Asians call us that? I mean are you not "white" in color? It would make sense if a Black person said it to me but you being WHITE in color yourself is fucked up lol

I dunno just thinking out loud.

The zips are yellow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

I never got the "white people" thing when Asians call us that? I mean are you not "white" in color? It would make sense if a Black person said it to me but you being WHITE in color yourself is fucked up lol

The zips are yellow.

Yes, we are and you crackas are pastey white.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

You really don't get the whole "troll" thing, do you?

I don't understand why someone would enjoy offending another person they have never met and has done nothing wrong to them Wulf?

[/b]

this is the internet.....percentages tell you they deserve it....... :geek:

Obvious Li, do you believe a percentage of the population is deserving of insults and verbal abuse?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"The problem with Canada is not all caucasians, just the white females.

Big Wave Dave sounds like a miserable chinese Canadiscam who has gone to Thailand because he can't get any in Canada. Thailand girls are known for being the worst for gold digging in Asia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"The problem with Canada is not all caucasians, just the white females.

Big Wave Dave sounds like a miserable chinese Canadiscam who has gone to Thailand because he can't get any in Canada. Thailand girls are known for being the worst for gold digging in Asia.

I think I could give them a run for their money. ac_gumpop

Gary Oak

I agree, you are a cold calculating cunt

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

this is the internet.....percentages tell you they deserve it....... :geek:

Obvious Li, do you believe a percentage of the population is deserving of insults and verbal abuse?

certainly.. i actually believe a certain percentage of the population should be eliminated...but nowadays about all we can do is verbally abuse them and poke fun at their stupidity......i don't believe in abortion, except in the case of stupidity...i can't wait until they discover some sort of in-vitro IQ test.....say set the bar at 90.......abort everyone under that and most societal problems would be solved within a generation....your welcome

keeper

Why does it bother you so much? and im being serious.... I just smile and walk away from stupid people. Just like at VF, Bruce I consider the most useless piece of shit there, I got a kick out of him being a dip shit, but, like the saying goes, cant fix stupid so just ignore it.

Right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Why does it bother you so much? and im being serious.... I just smile and walk away from stupid people. Just like at VF, Bruce I consider the most useless piece of shit there, I got a kick out of him being a dip shit, but, like the saying goes, cant fix stupid so just ignore it.

Right?

I don't think Munday is bothered by it at all. He's always calm on VF and posts silly shit(so he'll fit in with the rest of those geriatric teenagers). His posts there are not much different from yours or mine really. I am rarely serious when I post there....the too many white people in Canada post for example.

keeper

You sure stir up the shit though, And it bother Evs ,

Win Win

Renee

The zips are yellow.

Like cheese,  ac_biggrin .

Unfortunately I'm always thinking of food.  ac_blush
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You sure stir up the shit though, And it bother Evs ,

Win Win

Yep, guilty as charged my handsome friend. ac_drinks  ac_angel

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"Why does it bother you so much? and im being serious.... I just smile and walk away from stupid people. Just like at VF, Bruce I consider the most useless piece of shit there, I got a kick out of him being a dip shit, but, like the saying goes, cant fix stupid so just ignore it.

Right?

it doesn't normally keeper...i try my best to avoid interacting with the really stupid ones...unfortunately in this country you are forced to deal with them all day, every day...and i for one have had enough of it......i take the time to go out of my way to make their lives/jobs/avocations as miserable as i possibly can...it is one small way to maintain sanity in an insane world