Hi sweetypie!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Hi sweetypie!!

He's a very angry person cc li tarte.

Anonymous

CC,

That is a derogatory slur against people who have CHOSEN to obey the Islamic ideology(kill, hate, kill, hate)

BTW, I heard the Koran makes great kindling for the backyard bbq pit. Hey, that hate rag does  have a useful purpose after all. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

cc

That's  true. It burns great if you keep the pages spread apart
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's  true. It burns great if you keep the pages spread apart

Koran kindling eh? In Alberta, gas stations retail logs for burning. I would like to undercut them by using old Korans. No trees have to die, so it is enviro-friendly.

Hey sandy, you want to make the first donation? Whaddya say, it's for good old Mother Earth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

CC,

That is a derogatory slur against people who have CHOSEN to obey the Islamic ideology(kill, hate, kill, hate)

BTW, I heard the Koran makes great kindling for the backyard bbq pit. Hey, that hate rag does  have a useful purpose after all. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Burning Muslims most important text Shen Li?

I am a Christian, but why not build bridges to other people instead of insulting them?

sandia911

Because she's a racist - they are not interested in making bridges only burning them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Because she's a racist - they are not interested in making bridges only burning them.

Lemme get this fucking straight, this fucking sandia911 white fucking troll says I'm racist against fucking whites?? Are you the fucking owner of VF? That's the only other fucking person I have heard talk such retardation.

sandia911

Again they're convinced i am a white guy i said you're a bigot whether or not your racism extends to white people i don't know but def it's biased against Muslims as you're an Islamophobe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Again they're convinced i am a white guy i said you're a bigot whether or not your racism extends to white people i don't know but def it's biased against Muslims as you're an Islamophobe.

ISLAM IS NOT A RACE, YOU PATHETIC WHITE TROLL.

You claim you chose Islam(I don't fucking believe you, who would choose that racist, sexist, violent ideology?) Deal with the fact most sane people think your disgusting religion sucks balls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Again they're convinced i am a white guy i said you're a bigot whether or not your racism extends to white people i don't know but def it's biased against Muslims as you're an Islamophobe.

How long have you been in Canada? You should buy yourself a dictionary and look up the definition of racism. It's not what you think it is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Because she's a racist - they are not interested in making bridges only burning them.

sandia911, I can understand you because I am a Christian and I get frustrated when people are critical of my faith..

But, accusing people of racism because they don't like my faith would be dishonest of me like it is of you..

You would have more credibility if you explained Islam rather than making inaccurate accusations about those that criticize it.

sandia911

Islam is a super race meaning it's made up of dozens of races all united under the banner of Islam. When you practice Islamophobic behavior you go beyond racism. You become a super racist. That title fits you well, witch!

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Islam is a super race meaning it's made up of dozens of races all united under the banner of Islam. When you practice Islamophobic behavior you go beyond racism. You become a super racist. That title fits you well, witch!

I don't know much about your religion, but Islam is no more about race than Chistianity is.

sandia911

Christianity is not under attack on this forum in the same cold, heartless manner Islam is. If it were, I would bet Christians would react similarly to myself.