Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Anti-Semtism In Germany By Muslims Rising

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2014, 01:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Good for Merkel, standing up to these anti-semitic, Islamofascist thugs.
QuoteBERLIN (Reuters) – Germany will do all it can to fight anti-Semitism, Chancellor Angela Merkel said in a speech on Sunday, following a surge of abuse against Jews and spreading anti-Israeli sentiment aroused by the Gaza conflict.

Merkel made her pledge to thousands at a landmark rally protesting a rise in anti-Semitism that authorities and Jewish leaders blame mainly on Muslim extremists and young immigrants, saying anyone who attacks Jews is attacking all of Germany.

"That people in Germany are threatened and abused because of their Jewish appearance or their support for Israel is an outrageous scandal that we won't accept," Merkel said. "It's our national and civic duty to fight anti-Semitism."

Merkel only rarely attends demonstrations, but she joined German President Joachim Gauck and Jewish community leaders for the rally at the Brandenburg Gate in central Berlin.

"Anyone who hits someone wearing a skullcap is hitting us all. Anyone who damages a Jewish gravestone is disgracing our culture. Anyone who attacks a synagogue is attacking the foundations of our free society."

The rally itself, organized by the Central Council of Jews in Germany, was extraordinary. Jews in Germany generally keep a low profile, but community leaders have said Jews were feeling threatened by anti-Semitism after the Gaza conflict.

More than half a million Jews lived in Germany when the Nazis took power in 1933. That number was reduced to about 30,000 by the Holocaust. The population has since grown to about 200,000 – a source of pride for Merkel and many Germans.

The German government said 131 anti-Semitic incidents were reported in July and 53 in June. That was up from a total of 159 in the second quarter. Merkel said authorities would use all means at hand to fight anti-Semitism.

"That far more than 100,000 Jews are now living in Germany is something of a miracle," Merkel said in an unusually personal speech. "It's a gift and it fills me with a deepest gratitude.

"Jewish life is part of our identity and culture. It hurts me when I hear that young Jewish parents are asking if it's safe to raise their children here or elderly ask if it was right to stay here."

The Gaza conflict between Palestine and Israel has caused tension to flare between local Muslim and Jewish populations across Europe. Anti-Semitic chants and threats marred pro-Palestinian protests in France, Germany, and Italy in July.

European leaders rushed to reassure local Jewish communities of their safety.

In France, the French office of the American Jewish Committee said last week that French Interior Ministry figures showed there had been a 91 percent increase in anti-Semitic incidents to 527 from January 1 to July 31.

In Britain, anti-Semitic incidents rose to a near-record level after an Israeli assault on the Palestinian enclave of Gaza began in July, the Community Security Trust, a Jewish advisory body, said that month.

The Trust said there were 304 anti-Semitic incidents between January and June, a 36 percent rise compared with a year earlier.

Ronald S. Lauder, president of the World Jewish Congress, praised Germany's efforts to fight anti-Semitism at the rally.

"There are some places where I'd expect to see this," Lauder said. "But not in Germany. Since the end of the war Germany, has strongly supported the Jewish rebirth. So why has all this good work been darkened by the stain of anti-Semitism?"

In July, petrol bombs were thrown at a synagogue in the western town of Wuppertal and a man wearing a skullcap was beaten up on a street corner in Berlin.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/at-a-landmark-berlin-rally-merkel-vows-to-fight-anti-semitism/">http://freebeacon.com/issues/at-a-landm ... -semitism/">http://freebeacon.com/issues/at-a-landmark-berlin-rally-merkel-vows-to-fight-anti-semitism/

Gary Oak

Muslims are slime because their prophet Mo was one too. A pedophile that raped a nine year old girl. He was also a murderer, racist and a slave owner too.

cc

Gary posted this on another thread w/o link

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed">Angela Merkel: German multiculturalism has 'utterly failed'

Chancellor's assertion that onus is on new arrivals to do more to integrate into German society stirs anti-immigration debate

"This [multicultural] approach has failed, utterly failed," Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, west of Berlin, yesterday.

he said the onus was on immigrants to do more to integrate into German society.

About time someone says it  ... like it wasn't obvious from the getgo, fkkkkk
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Gary posted this on another thread w/o link

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed">Angela Merkel: German multiculturalism has 'utterly failed'

Chancellor's assertion that onus is on new arrivals to do more to integrate into German society stirs anti-immigration debate

"This [multicultural] approach has failed, utterly failed," Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, west of Berlin, yesterday.

It just amazes me the arrogance of Europeans to think they could integrate people that are followers of Islam into their liberal Western culture and values. Islam is not interested in integration....they are only interested in domination and subjugation.

cc

Suicidal lemmings .... thinking they could fix something that was broken beyond repair over 1,400 years ago

They are screwed ... until they finally admit they must have that horrific "Day of the Freighters"

Quote from: "Querky"There are no No-Go Zones in UK or EU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755654/The-changing-face-Britain-A-child-Birmingham-likely-Muslim-Christian.html#ixzz3DNBfsQpF">The latest statistics, extracted from the 2011 Census

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Good for Merkel, standing up to these anti-semitic, Islamofascist thugs.
QuoteBERLIN (Reuters) – Germany will do all it can to fight anti-Semitism, Chancellor Angela Merkel said in a speech on Sunday, following a surge of abuse against Jews and spreading anti-Israeli sentiment aroused by the Gaza conflict.

Merkel made her pledge to thousands at a landmark rally protesting a rise in anti-Semitism that authorities and Jewish leaders blame mainly on Muslim extremists and young immigrants, saying anyone who attacks Jews is attacking all of Germany.

"That people in Germany are threatened and abused because of their Jewish appearance or their support for Israel is an outrageous scandal that we won't accept," Merkel said. "It's our national and civic duty to fight anti-Semitism."

Merkel only rarely attends demonstrations, but she joined German President Joachim Gauck and Jewish community leaders for the rally at the Brandenburg Gate in central Berlin.

"Anyone who hits someone wearing a skullcap is hitting us all. Anyone who damages a Jewish gravestone is disgracing our culture. Anyone who attacks a synagogue is attacking the foundations of our free society."

The rally itself, organized by the Central Council of Jews in Germany, was extraordinary. Jews in Germany generally keep a low profile, but community leaders have said Jews were feeling threatened by anti-Semitism after the Gaza conflict.

More than half a million Jews lived in Germany when the Nazis took power in 1933. That number was reduced to about 30,000 by the Holocaust. The population has since grown to about 200,000 – a source of pride for Merkel and many Germans.

The German government said 131 anti-Semitic incidents were reported in July and 53 in June. That was up from a total of 159 in the second quarter. Merkel said authorities would use all means at hand to fight anti-Semitism.

"That far more than 100,000 Jews are now living in Germany is something of a miracle," Merkel said in an unusually personal speech. "It's a gift and it fills me with a deepest gratitude.

"Jewish life is part of our identity and culture. It hurts me when I hear that young Jewish parents are asking if it's safe to raise their children here or elderly ask if it was right to stay here."

The Gaza conflict between Palestine and Israel has caused tension to flare between local Muslim and Jewish populations across Europe. Anti-Semitic chants and threats marred pro-Palestinian protests in France, Germany, and Italy in July.

European leaders rushed to reassure local Jewish communities of their safety.

In France, the French office of the American Jewish Committee said last week that French Interior Ministry figures showed there had been a 91 percent increase in anti-Semitic incidents to 527 from January 1 to July 31.

In Britain, anti-Semitic incidents rose to a near-record level after an Israeli assault on the Palestinian enclave of Gaza began in July, the Community Security Trust, a Jewish advisory body, said that month.

The Trust said there were 304 anti-Semitic incidents between January and June, a 36 percent rise compared with a year earlier.

Ronald S. Lauder, president of the World Jewish Congress, praised Germany's efforts to fight anti-Semitism at the rally.

"There are some places where I'd expect to see this," Lauder said. "But not in Germany. Since the end of the war Germany, has strongly supported the Jewish rebirth. So why has all this good work been darkened by the stain of anti-Semitism?"

In July, petrol bombs were thrown at a synagogue in the western town of Wuppertal and a man wearing a skullcap was beaten up on a street corner in Berlin.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/at-a-landmark-berlin-rally-merkel-vows-to-fight-anti-semitism/">http://freebeacon.com/issues/at-a-landm ... -semitism/">http://freebeacon.com/issues/at-a-landmark-berlin-rally-merkel-vows-to-fight-anti-semitism/

If there is a silver lining I this it would be that Germany's Jewish community has made a dramatic recovery out of the ashes of the holocaust.

cc

They did, but that sadly is changing of late ... throughout the EU in fact

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"They did, but that sadly is changing of late ... throughout the EU in fact

Do you mean the Jewish community in Europe is now declining?

That is sad, if that is what you mean cc li tarte.

cc

The old anti-jew thing is raising its head again throughout EU  ... initially fueled by islamics of course, but now among a growing portion of the general population

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The old anti-jew thing is raising its head again throughout EU  ... initially fueled by islamics of course, but now among a growing portion of the general population

Islamofascists and white liberals.....an unholy alliance forged in the flames of hell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The old anti-jew thing is raising its head again throughout EU  ... initially fueled by islamics of course, but now among a growing portion of the general population

That is very sad cc li tarte..

:cry:

I would hope Europe would have learned from their history.

Kaylee7

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Suicidal lemmings .... thinking they could fix something that was broken beyond repair over 1,400 years ago

They are screwed ... until they finally admit they must have that horrific "Day of the Freighters"

Quote from: "Querky"There are no No-Go Zones in UK or EU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755654/The-changing-face-Britain-A-child-Birmingham-likely-Muslim-Christian.html#ixzz3DNBfsQpF">The latest statistics, extracted from the 2011 Census

CC is a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, Islamophobic, crap and drool....oh wait I'm fucking copying somewhat else's schtick.

cc

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Gary posted this on another thread w/o link

The German Chancellor is right, multiculuralism has failed. Europe will soon be a satellite of the middle east.

Anonymous

^There is a cultural war brewing in Europe for sure. We don't know the final outcome yet. What I do know is that certain liberties may have to be suspended while the battle rages. We see this already in places like the UK which has said they will revoke citizenship of those who go to the ME to wage jihad on the West. We see it in places like Switzerland(I think) which has banned public wearing of burkas.

This is probably the tip of the iceberg. Islam is a formidable foe of the West. Heavy artillery will probably have to be deployed if this cultural war is to be won. If the West does not have the stomach for that, then maybe you are right....Europe will be an extension of the muddle East.