Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Anti-Semtism In Germany By Muslims Rising

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2014, 01:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

QuoteDebunking the Myth of Muslim-Only Zones in Major European Cities

Entire neighborhoods of Paris, London, and other European cities have become Muslim-run "no-go zones," off-limits to law enforcement and governed by Islamic sharia law. The story, making the rounds since last week's Paris terror attacks, is shocking—and demonstrably untrue. Yet it continues to spread.

While the British were outraged, the French simply seem amused. Paris social-media wags have already posted a guide to "eating and drinking in the no-go zones," which happen to include some of the city's trendy gentrifying neighborhoods.  

In fact, France does maintain a list of 750 "sensitive" neighborhoods. Far from being considered "off limits" to  authorities, they've been designated as priority areas for urban renewal and other forms of state aid.

"That's pretty funny," says Hait Abbas, a non-practicing Muslim who runs a wine shop in a Paris neighborhood among those identified by Peterson as a no-go zone. Far from being Muslim-dominated, the neighborhood near the Gare du Nord train station bustles with Italian delis, African hair-braiding shops, and Chinese massage parlors. If it's governed by Islamic law, Abbas says, "I guess I better cut my hand off."

Where did the story of the no-go zones come from? Daniel Pipes, a U.S. historian and political commentator, says he believes he was the first person to refer to disadvantaged French neighborhoods as no-go zones. In a 2006 article, he said the existence of the zones suggested "that the French state no longer has full control over its territory."

Pipes now says he was mistaken. In 2013, after traveling to several listed Paris neighborhoods and mainly immigrant and Muslim areas of five other European cities, he wrote: "For a visiting American, these areas are very mild, even dull. We who know the Bronx and Detroit expect urban hell in Europe, too, but there things look fine ... hardly beautiful, but buildings are intact, greenery abounds, and order prevails. ... Having this first-hand experience, I regret having called these areas no-go zones," he wrote.

In an e-mail to Bloomberg Businessweek today, Pipes says that a no-go zone "is a place where the government has lost control and cannot enforce the rule of law." There are, he now says, "no European countries with no-go zones."

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2015-01-14/debunking-the-muslim-nogo-zone-myth">//http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2015-01-14/debunking-the-muslim-nogo-zone-myth

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Renee"
Go fuck yourself, ass lifter.

I don't recall seeing you or your ilk coming to the defense of Christians when Christ is mocked (which BTW happens almost weekly). In fact it's your leftard kind that fosters anti-Christian/anti-religious sentiment AND you go out of your way to do it.

Ain't it a bitch when what goes around comes around?  ac_toofunny

I know there is a double standard. Christians do not have to face the same hatred that Muslims do. They are no anti Christian rallies in support of cartoonists who offend their religion. There is no Christian equivalent of Islamophobia.

It is little surprise that terrified Muslims have created no go zones all over the European continent. It is necessary to protect the community from the rabid foaming mouthed racists like you, Shen Li and cc la femme.
I care, you pay

cc

No. It was done deliberately from the gitgo .... a "choice" ... their "choice"

nice try though  ac_smile

and done via SCAM!! Send in a few, Saudi, Tehran  or Qatar pays, house values goes down, others of the group buy in cheap ... a scam ... but "their" scam ... all so they can live with "their own"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Go fuck yourself, ass lifter.

I don't recall seeing you or your ilk coming to the defense of Christians when Christ is mocked (which BTW happens almost weekly). In fact it's your leftard kind that fosters anti-Christian/anti-religious sentiment AND you go out of your way to do it.

Ain't it a bitch when what goes around comes around?  ac_toofunny

I know there is a double standard. Christians do not have to face the same hatred that Muslims do. They are no anti Christian rallies in support of cartoonists who offend their religion. There is no Christian equivalent of Islamophobia.

It is little surprise that terrified Muslims have created no go zones all over the European continent. It is necessary to protect the community from the rabid foaming mouthed racists like you, Shen Li and cc la femme.

That's a dirty lie. Just ask Romero and his prog buddies in politics and the media.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Right - ask our resident Ex-Spurt "There are no no-go zones" Q ... lol

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Right - ask our resident Ex-Spurt "There are no no-go zones" Q ... lol

They are there of course, but there is a legitimate reason why they are there. Part of it is societal xenophobia and part of it is community protection.
I care, you pay

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Right - ask our resident Ex-Spurt "There are no no-go zones" Q ... lol

They are there of course, but there is a legitimate reason why they are there. Part of it is societal xenophobia and part of it is community protection.

http://www.troll.me/images/bush/nice-try-but-you-still-fail.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

QuotePart of it is societal xenophobia and part of it is community protection.
Quote from: "A very wise and realist person who has studied the problem for over a decade"

No. It was done deliberately from the gitgo .... a "choice" ... their "choice"

nice try though  ac_smile

and done via SCAM!! Send in a few, Saudi, Tehran  or Qatar pays, house values goes down, infidels move out,  others of the group buy in cheap ... a scam ... but "their" scam ... all so they can live with "their own"

Same is happening throughout N America ... has been going on  for years

Lance Leftardashian

Muslims only want their own homeland in all the nations that they want to live in.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

We are only arguing semantics here. Whether you want to call them Muslim ghettos, enclaves, slums or no-go zones they are there. Take a walk through the "banlieues" of Marseille for proof of that. Well, no that is not advisable. A 2006 Pew Research Center survey indicated a very tiny minority of British and German Muslims consider themselves German or British first.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Shen Li"

We are only arguing semantics here. Whether you want to call them Muslim ghettos, enclaves, slums or no-go zones they are there. Take a walk through the "banlieues" of Marseille for proof of that. Well, no that is not advisable. A 2006 Pew Research Center survey indicated a very tiny minority of British and German Muslims consider themselves German or British first.

No go zones in Europe are the consequence of Islamophobia and discrimination.
I care, you pay

Renee

http://dump.stealinurmegahurtz.com/img/Troll_fail.jpg">

Anonymous

Or maybe it's the result of packing their gloves with ball bearings when they box?

Anonymous

http://dump.stealinurmegahurtz.com/img/Troll_fail.jpg">

ac_toofunny

cc