The best topic

Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 15, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Cori Bush is shaping up to be most vulnerable 'Squad' member this election cycle

Started by Conservative Perspective, March 15, 2024, 03:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Cori Bush is shaping up to be most vulnerable 'Squad' member this election cycle

Rep. Cori Bush appears to be the most vulnerable member of the progressive "Squad" as she battles several problems heading into her August Democrat primary.

Source: Cori Bush is shaping up to be most vulnerable 'Squad' member this election cycle

Thiel

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on March 15, 2024, 03:04:39 PMCori Bush is shaping up to be most vulnerable 'Squad' member this election cycle

Rep. Cori Bush appears to be the most vulnerable member of the progressive "Squad" as she battles several problems heading into her August Democrat primary.

Source: Cori Bush is shaping up to be most vulnerable 'Squad' member this election cycle
Even if she loses the nomination, she will be replaced witrh someone just as extreme. All the squad members are in safe fringe Democratic districts.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on March 15, 2024, 03:11:51 PMEven if she loses the nomination, she will be replaced witrh someone just as extreme. All the squad members are in safe fringe Democratic districts.

This is a turning point for blacks. They can either reject the corruption or continue to be branded as corrupt niggers. I have high hopes that the majority of blacks have it in them to reject this double standard and corruption. We cant save the country without them.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on March 15, 2024, 03:43:02 PMThis is a turning point for blacks. They can either reject the corruption or continue to be branded as corrupt niggers. I have high hopes that the majority of blacks have it in them to reject this double standard and corruption. We cant save the country without them.
African-Americans used to vote Republican. They switched en masse when Barry Goldwater became the GOP nominee. I don't think there will be a reversal again, but balance is possible. But, it won't happen overnight.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on March 15, 2024, 03:45:54 PMAfrican-Americans used to vote Republican. They switched en masse when Barry Goldwater became the GOP nominee. I don't think there will be a reversal again, but balance is possible. But, it won't happen overnight.

Fuck an african american. There aint such a thing. They're black. period.

If african american is a thing....naw fuck it, THEY'RE BLACK!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

there is no such thing as an "african american"

there are just "Americans" and then there is leftist scum

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 15, 2024, 04:09:46 PMthere is no such thing as an "african american"

there are just "Americans" and then there is leftist scum
We have a winner.