News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The world already ended, and we're stuck in hell.

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2014, 10:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I was at the gas station next door to my apartment buying orange juice, and I overheard a conversation between the cashier and another customer.  One of them was saying how the world already ended (in 2012 I assume?) and we're all stuck in hell.  I think it could be true.  What do you think?

Anonymous

I posted this thread onto Memebee as well, but it got derailed by some political and religious crap.

The point I was trying to make is, the party's over.

Just like a story I heard on Tuesday about someone who once visited New Orleans during Mardi Gras, and after it was over, the next morning some guy was out there continuing to drink and party, and a lady from the cleanup crew was like "either help clean up, or go home!!!!"

I also heard a story on Wednesday about a woman who, when she was 35 or so, was still partying like a college student and partying with college students, while all the other 35 year old women in her life were already enjoying successful careers, successful marriages, and children.

Not to mention my own story being that it's been over 10 years since I graduated high school and still no college or university degree, still no real job (and by real, I mean the kind of job you need a college or university degree in order to get), still single, still childless, still no house, still no car.  I'm going nowhere in life.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "RDL"I posted this thread onto Memebee as well, but it got derailed by some political and religious crap.

Just like a story I heard on Tuesday about someone who once visited New Orleans during Mardi Gras, and after it was over, the next morning some guy was out there continuing to drink and party, and a lady from the cleanup crew was like "either help clean up, or go home!!!!"

I also heard a story on Wednesday about a woman who, when she was 35 or so, was still partying like a college student and partying with college students, while all the other 35 year old women in her life were already enjoying successful careers, successful marriages, and children.

Not to mention my own story being that it's been over 10 years since I graduated high school and still no college or university degree, still no real job (and by real, I mean the kind of job you need a college or university degree in order to get), still single, still childless, still no house, still no car.  I'm going nowhere in life.

most losers never do.....but at least you acknowledge you are a loser....time to suck it up princess and apply yourself.....you're welcome

Wulf

Quote from: "RDL"I posted this thread onto Memebee as well, but it got derailed by some political and religious crap.

Who's fault is that, may I ask? The only way you will go anywhere in life is if you make it happen. No one is going to do it for you so stop whining.

Anonymous

Both excellent responses from Wulfie and OL. Most of the clowns on VF don't have any real productive job skills anyway. They think they know a lot, but they are delusional.