The best topic

Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

NY judge tosses order restricting transgender players from using county-run parks

Started by Conservative Perspective, May 12, 2024, 05:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

NY judge tosses order restricting transgender players from using county-run parks

A New York judge on Friday struck down a Long Island county's order restricting female transgender athletes from using parks after a local women's roller derby league challenged it.

Source: NY judge tosses order restricting transgender players from using county-run parks

Biggie Smiles

Liberals give Mentally Ill men given a green light to rape and harass women once again
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Womens sports will have to be private events until we can have a civil war.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on May 12, 2024, 09:08:47 PMWomens sports will have to be private events until we can have a civil war.
Trannies have rolled back the victories won by the women's equality movement by sixty years.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on May 12, 2024, 10:54:33 PMTrannies have rolled back the victories won by the women's equality movement by sixty years.

Its all a result of ejecting God based Christian morality. Same thing with trannies and faggits running amok.

I'm always telling people "I told you so" They get big mad.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on May 12, 2024, 10:54:33 PMTrannies have rolled back the victories won by the women's equality movement by sixty years.

and these very same leftist feminist movements are cheering it on too.

And do you know why?

Because the feminist movement was never about protecting women, believing all women etc etc. If they were they'd believe and protect riley gains.

No no. The feminist movement is about hating men for being men because they cannot accept the fact that each gender has unique gifts which make them more suitable for specific roles. In fact, they are so envious of a man's superiority in terms of physical strength that they are happy to see men seeking to fancy themselves into a feminine sissy snowflower like Apegirl. You wonder why they ignore the overwhelming evidence that ""Transwomen"" are blowing biological women out of the water in sports? That's because they are choosing to cover their ears and hum because accepting that means they have to accept that which irks them in the first place.

This is why I continue to stand by my assertions that liberalism is a fucking plague on any functioning society 

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 12, 2024, 10:57:07 PMIts all a result of ejecting God based Christian morality. Same thing with trannies and faggits running amok.

I'm always telling people "I told you so" They get big mad.

I've said this dozens of times already

we have reached the end of the rope so to speak. The end is near as one of the final utterances of the Almighty, which has never been able to be fully desecrated before, is now being desecrated at mass scale

male and female he created them
Winner Winner x 1 View List