Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Something new about florida for libtards to cry about

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 16, 2024, 03:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

you can't say the words climate or change within three minutes of each other or you shall be decapitated!!!!

Climate Activists are huddled in bunkers throughout the state of Florida due to this imperialistic irrational turn of events.

He struck down the ability for fanatical climate activists to leverage weak verbiage in the law to facilitate their own far left agendas. How could he?!?!

hell, everyone knows Florida is the number one exporter of fossil fuels on this sphere we live on and now DeSaantis has made it possible for Florida to single-handedly destroy the Planet!!!!!!

he must be stopped!!!!!!!!!

https://floridaphoenix.com/2024/05/15/desantis-signs-bill-erasing-the-term-climate-change-from-state-law/

Brent

I like this line,
QuoteThe priority now is to ensure "an adequate, reliable and cost-effective supply of energy for the state in a manner that promotes the health and welfare of the public and economic growth.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on May 16, 2024, 03:51:46 PMI like this line,
Noo noooo nooooooooooooooo that's an anti-christ satan chant!!!!!!!

He's destroying the climate!!!!

Lokmar

I'm genuinely concerned that Florida might tip over from the rapid increase in population!!!

Funny Funny x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 16, 2024, 03:39:07 PMyou can't say the words climate or change within three minutes of each other or you shall be decapitated!!!!

Climate Activists are huddled in bunkers throughout the state of Florida due to this imperialistic irrational turn of events.

He struck down the ability for fanatical climate activists to leverage weak verbiage in the law to facilitate their own far left agendas. How could he?!?!

hell, everyone knows Florida is the number one exporter of fossil fuels on this sphere we live on and now DeSaantis has made it possible for Florida to single-handedly destroy the Planet!!!!!!

he must be stopped!!!!!!!!!

https://floridaphoenix.com/2024/05/15/desantis-signs-bill-erasing-the-term-climate-change-from-state-law/
Simply removing certain language will mean more weather related disasters and higher insurance premiums. The usual non sequiturs from the powerful climate lobby.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 16, 2024, 04:50:39 PMI'm genuinely concerned that Florida might tip over from the rapid increase in population!!!

No fuckimg way.  Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah

Omg
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 16, 2024, 05:07:29 PMNo fuckimg way.  Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah

Omg

Yea, thats a classic, aint it? When I tell people, they dont believe me..... :crampe:  when I show them!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 16, 2024, 05:18:45 PMYea, thats a classic, aint it? When I tell people, they dont believe me..... :crampe:  when I show them!!!
Holy fucking shit.... unbelieveable

libtards are the dumbest people on the planet
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

He actually thought the island would capsize  :crampe:

bro, if you didn't post the video I wouldn't believe you.

Unless it was sewage major saying. that guy is dumb enough but I cannot think of anyone else that comes close

until now  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on May 16, 2024, 04:50:39 PMI'm genuinely concerned that Florida might tip over from the rapid increase in population!!!

What the hell did he say.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on May 16, 2024, 08:06:41 PMWhat the hell did he say.

Bro... the dude said that if the entire population of people suddenly decided to congregate on one side of the island the imbalance of weight would make the island capsize

I SHIT YOU FUCKING NOT

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 16, 2024, 08:32:20 PMBro... the dude said that if the entire population of people suddenly decided to congregate on one side of the island the imbalance of weight would make the island capsize

I SHIT YOU FUCKING NOT
I watched it a second time. He was frickin serious.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on May 16, 2024, 08:33:20 PMI watched it a second time. He was frickin serious.

yeah bro

I was waiting for him to smirk and say aaaaaaaaah you're on candid camera

but he didn't

there's no hope for congress.

we're doomed
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

ROTFLMAO

not even a fucking cruise ship will capsize if the entire population moves to a single side of the ship

I cannot believe this.

He's from Georgia

THe whole state should be forced to sit out the next 5 elections for this

don't send LILY to Guam!!!  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 16, 2024, 08:34:10 PMyeah bro

I was waiting for him to smirk and say aaaaaaaaah you're on candid camera

but he didn't

there's no hope for congress.

we're doomed
That is what I was looking for too.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview