Replies: 8293
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:38:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Safest, Cleanest Most Affordable Capital City I Have Been in is Moscow

Started by Herman, June 16, 2024, 08:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

It is really modern, low crime rate, and affordable compared to most world capitals.

Biggie Smiles

Wait -- I thought the sanctions we placed on them to the peril of our own dollar knocked them back into the stone ages like the Biden criminal regime promised us they would.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

I'm sure behind the glitz, the streets of Moscow are as mean as any other Big City.

Actually, Vancouver is turning into that.
There's a lotta drugs and crime here too along with its shiny skyline.

Vancouver used to be a quaint beautiful town.

so was Portland Oregon

But as these cities grow, it always attracts the Criminal Element, of which Moscow has no shortage of. Place must be run by the Russia Mafia.

Herman

The city is a surprise and a good one for folks coming from the West.

Herman

Quote from: JOE on June 16, 2024, 09:23:36 PMI'm sure behind the glitz, the streets of Moscow are as mean as any other Big City.

Actually, Vancouver is turning into that.
There's a lotta drugs and crime here too along with its shiny skyline.

Vancouver used to be a quaint beautiful town.

so was Portland Oregon

But as these cities grow, it always attracts the Criminal Element, of which Moscow has no shortage of. Place must be run by the Russia Mafia.
Fuck off Joe. Go derail another thread. You aint been outside your own continent anyway.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on June 16, 2024, 09:46:00 PMSaint Petersburg puts most Western cities to shame too.

Inever thought much about Moscow, but I'd like to visit St Petersburg.

The architecture is like no other city. Such opulence with extreme attention to detail.

JOE

The cleanest and safest city of a decent size I ever saw was Quebec City.

Quite a few years they actually recorded 0 homicides.

The worst thing I ever saw there was graffiti in an alley.

And it was only just 1 building.

everthing else was clean.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on June 16, 2024, 09:24:08 PMThe city is a surprise and a good one for folks coming from the West.

Moscow and Saint Pete's have Western standards of living and I am sure both cities are amazing. However, aren't rural areas of Russia and the Russian Far East not nearly as affluent and developed?

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on June 16, 2024, 10:17:49 PMMoscow and Saint Pete's have Western standards of living and I am sure both cities are amazing. However, aren't rural areas of Russia and the Russian Far East not nearly as affluent and developed?
A lot of small towns in Russia and Ukraine have a big problem with depopulation. Towns are left with just a fraction of their former populations. Those that remain are old. Italy, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Albania, and the Czech Republic have the same problem.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on June 16, 2024, 10:26:31 PMA lot of small towns in Russia and Ukraine have a big problem with depopulation. Towns are left with just a fraction of their former populations. Those that remain are old. Italy, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Albania, and the Czech Republic have the same problem.
China has that problem too. Rural China will never develop because the people are old the population is decreasing.

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 16, 2024, 11:44:06 PMThis is not how the American media depicts the capital of evil Russia. :s_laugh:
Of course not. They have to depict them as the evil monsters hiding in children's closets to justify the billions they are laundering through the real evil dictatorship. Ukraine.

Always remember that democrats will always tell on themselves whenever it is they are accusing others of something.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I'm not sure its a good idea to move to a city that might become a glass-surface parking lot sometime in the near future.

Just sayin....
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.