The best topic

Replies: 10334
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:11:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Kristi Noem quietly deletes two state-affiliated social media accounts over holiday weekend: report

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 08, 2024, 08:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Kristi Noem quietly deletes two state-affiliated social media accounts over holiday weekend: report

Republican South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem deleted her state-affiliated X and Facebook accounts without explanation, according to reports.

Source: Kristi Noem quietly deletes two state-affiliated social media accounts over holiday weekend: report

Herman

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on July 08, 2024, 08:51:02 PMKristi Noem quietly deletes two state-affiliated social media accounts over holiday weekend: report

Republican South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem deleted her state-affiliated X and Facebook accounts without explanation, according to reports.

Source: Kristi Noem quietly deletes two state-affiliated social media accounts over holiday weekend: report
Ya, so.

Lokmar

Good for her! Social Media is a scourge. I never had a twitter account and I deleted facebook after they suspended Trump. Fuk em!

Reggie Essent

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 08, 2024, 10:25:00 PMI don't care if she shot her dog, I'd still fuck her.
That bitch is so fine she could shoot MY dog and I'd still fuck her.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 08, 2024, 10:33:56 PMThat bitch is so fine she could shoot MY dog and I'd still fuck her.

I'm sayin'!  And she's a grandma!  Talk about a GILF.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 08, 2024, 10:43:34 PMShe looks so evil avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

Why? Because she looks like she's capable of fighting back and won't easily wind up under your floor boards like so many others?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List