Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Embarrassing Stories

Started by RW, November 07, 2014, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I am prone to causing myself much embarrassment.

So the other day, I had to return something that my husband put on his credit card.  I was only partially dressed (bra and panties) when I got to the credit card part (it was on the phone), so I went down to my hubby's office to get his plastic.  He was on a conference call, so I came up beside him and waved to get his attention.  I mouthed "I need your credit card" and the conversation on the other end stopped.  I hear "Mr. RW, do you need a minute?" and then guys laughing.  I looked up at his screen and he was on a VIDEO call!  

Needless to say I got a talking to.  I got another one after his next weekly staff meeting when he boss asked if I would be making another appearance.  hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

ac_umm

After having sex with my girlfriend we were laying in bed and I made it a practice to NOT go pee before sex ( I could last longer) So I got up to go and I guess ummm it dried up a bit inside closing off the tip, So when I was going I didn't notice I had 2 streams of pee going, 1 hitting the mark and one pissing on the toilet paper to my left  ac_lmfao , I didn't know what to do so I took it off the holder and tossed it in the trash but couldn't find another one to replace it. I tried to explain what I did but she didn't get it.... ac_huh

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I was 24 at the time and I was attending a planning meeting for the coming fiscal year down in Calgary. I was wearing form fitting white slacks. Sure enough they split in the ass and it happened around 10 am on my way to the restroom. My blazer was not long enough to hide it so I walked back into the meeting room kind of walking backwards.

I only got up out of my chair when it was absolutely and skipped lunch/washroom breaks. In fact I stayed 1 stood against the wall after the meeting adjourned and made sure I was the last person out of the room. It was awkward because the older guys were trying to be gentlemen by saying "after you". Longest meeting I ever attended.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_umm

After having sex with my girlfriend we were laying in bed and I made it a practice to NOT go pee before sex ( I could last longer) So I got up to go and I guess ummm it dried up a bit inside closing off the tip, So when I was going I didn't notice I had 2 streams of pee going, 1 hitting the mark and one pissing on the toilet paper to my left  ac_lmfao , I didn't know what to do so I took it off the holder and tossed it in the trash but couldn't find another one to replace it. I tried to explain what I did but she didn't get it.... ac_huh

I have never had a bf piss on my tp before thank gawd. ac_cooper

keeper

I have one about my wife.

The first year we were married we experimented like most married couples. They have a sex shop in WEM that we went to and "we" bought a pair of ben wa balls, now I have seen these before and the ones I seen were like oval metal balls, the ones she bought were pink knobby balls lol, Well she insisted that she wanted to "wear" them walking through the mall, okay okay I insisted lol... Sooooooooooooo after about 30 minutes my wife is squeezing my hand like shes giving birth, I laughed so hard it was SO COOL to watch her have these little orgasms. Fun stuff....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have one about my wife.

The first year we were married we experimented like most married couples. They have a sex shop in WEM that we went to and "we" bought a pair of ben wa balls, now I have seen these before and the ones I seen were like oval metal balls, the ones she bought were pink knobby balls lol, Well she insisted that she wanted to "wear" them walking through the mall, okay okay I insisted lol... Sooooooooooooo after about 30 minutes my wife is squeezing my hand like shes giving birth, I laughed so hard it was SO COOL to watch her have these little orgasms. Fun stuff....

Haha, that is funny and I know that shop well.  ac_dance  ac_cool

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Invite me over, Im in the west end right now  ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Invite me over, Im in the west end right now  ac_flower

Only if you bring your own roll. ac_tongue

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_toofunny  :howdy:

Deal

ac_umm  acc_bath

keeper

We could be like that justin timberlake and mila kunis movie, Friends with Benefits  ac_popcorn

Renee

I once fell out of the drivers seat a Chevy Tahoe at the bank drive thru. The truck was brand new and I wasn't used to driving it, it was a lot bigger than I was used to. I stopped too far from the drawer and being short I had to open the driver's door to reach the open cash drawer. As I put the deposit into the open drawer I got my watch band caught on the corner of the drawer. I guess the teller wasn't paying attention and started closing the drawer. I quickly tried to free my watch band and lost my balance and slid out of the driver's seat and ended up half on on the ground with my feet still in the truck. The bank teller freaked and two people from the line behind me came out of their cars to see if I was okay. I think they thought I had a seizure or a heart attack or something and when I explained that I just got my watch band caught they looked at me and burst out laughing hysterically. They probably thought I was some dumb fat retard.

Fortunately I was okay except for an extremely bruised ego.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"We could be like that justin timberlake and mila kunis movie, Friends with Benefits  ac_popcorn

Oh gawd handsome, we can do better than that. That was a stinker of a movie. ac_boring