Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Biden tests positive for the Rona?

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 17, 2024, 07:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

I have been saying that Jim Crow Joe will be the nominee. It looks like the democRAT party machine is going to force him out soon.

Oliver the Second

He's not going to resign from the Presidency because that would make him look like a quitter, but he won't be seeking a second term either. Field is wide open now.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 18, 2024, 11:09:48 PMHe's not going to resign from the Presidency because that would make him look like a quitter, but he won't be seeking a second term either. Field is wide open now.
Ya, he will be crashing at the White House until the third week of January, 2025.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on July 18, 2024, 11:15:31 PMYa, he will be crashing at the White House until the third week of January, 2025.

And probably steal the silverware before he leaves.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

The children are finally safe. Biden got the Rona and cant smell them.
Funny Funny x 1 Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deport_liberals

Biggie Smiles

His only saving grace is that he himself will remain oblivious to his own record of being the worst president in US history.

he has lifted that scourge off of the Carter family and I am sure they are quite grateful for it.

Remember when pig was a jolly hamhock at Trump being a one term president even though they had to cheat to get him there?

Biden got booted and it's all his own doing without a single voting being cast  :crampe:

Karma whut?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 19, 2024, 03:28:39 PMHis only saving grace is that he himself will remain oblivious to his own record of being the worst president in US history.

he has lifted that scourge off of the Carter family and I am sure they are quite grateful for it.

Remember when pig was a jolly hamhock at Trump being a one term president even though they had to cheat to get him there?

Biden got booted and it's all his own doing without a single voting being cast  :crampe:

Karma whut?

Biden is on his way out soon

Cant see how he can continue given that the Big Donors have left the Democrats.

While the donations have surged to Trump and the GOP, Biden's have come to a screeching halt.

Pouring money into Biden would be like buying millions of dollars of company stock knowing that they'll go bankrupt in 4 months.

Only a fool would contribute to the Biden campaign at this time.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 19, 2024, 03:45:38 PMBiden is on his way out soon

Ceerislee?

wow.

You can just see things that no one else sees. How do you do this? Is there are dedicated channel to a heavenly cherub or something?

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 19, 2024, 05:20:53 PMCeerislee?

wow.

You can just see things that no one else sees. How do you do this? Is there are dedicated channel to a heavenly cherub or something?

Wishful thinking I suppose but theres nothing worse than looking at an Angry Old Politician who should be in Old Folks home avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

JOE

Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 20, 2024, 12:46:45 AMWishful thinking I suppose but theres nothing worse than looking at an Angry Old Politician who should be in Old Folks home avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly

but trump has a bandage on his ear tho!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

hard R

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 01:31:05 AMI thought Biden had been vaccinated?
Multiple times. Probably up his butthole while he was sniffing children.

100% safe and effective. Not like that toxic shit that The Don was pushing which they all said they'd never trust in a million years, no this was...

Oh right... the same shit.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview