Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Deranged Democrat assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks was a violent tranny

Started by Brent, July 18, 2024, 01:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

It makes sense now. Appearing in a Black Rock commercial, a donation to an ultra progtard organization, his family's interview with CNN.

Even if that isn't him,this one is. Does he ever look like some ultra prog and maybe a violent tranny.

Brent

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 18, 2024, 01:35:43 PMI don't believe the first photo

Same nose. But, even if it isn't, the media is trying to cover up the fact that Crooks is a far left psycho Democrat.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on July 18, 2024, 01:45:07 PMSame nose. But, even if it isn't, the media is trying to cover up the fact that Crooks is a far left psycho Democrat.
Lots of people have similar facial features. I would caution my fellow conservatives to avoid jumping on any train which wishes to bury this into a far left lunatic perpetrator. Unless of course it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt that this photo is indeed him. Otherwise, we're really not much better than the scum on the left and lose the hearts and minds of the middle of the road, common sense, Americans.

I prefer to focus instead is the harmful rhetoric espoused by Biden and fellow leftist politicians. It really doesn't matter if it's an impressionable mind of left or right leaning views. What matters is that the rodents in the far left media and their puppeteer politicians have exploited the impressionability to begin with. They planted the seed, watered it for nearly 10 years now and it's finally grown into the monster they had to have anticipated it would.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 18, 2024, 02:01:21 PMLots of people have similar facial features. I would caution my fellow conservatives to avoid jumping on any train which wishes to bury this into a far left lunatic perpetrator. Unless of course it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt that this photo is indeed him. Otherwise, we're really not much better than the scum on the left and lose the hearts and minds of the middle of the road, common sense, Americans.

I prefer to focus instead is the harmful rhetoric espoused by Biden and fellow leftist politicians. It really doesn't matter if it's an impressionable mind of left or right leaning views. What matters is that the rodents in the far left media and their puppeteer politicians have exploited the impressionability to begin with. They planted the seed, watered it for nearly 10 years now and it's finally grown into the monster they had to have anticipated it would.
That first photo is irrelevant. But, I think there is more than enough evidence to confirm that Crooks was not a Republican. The media does not want us to see some of the things online about him.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on July 18, 2024, 02:04:12 PMThat first photo is irrelevant. But, I think there is more than enough evidence to confirm that Crooks was not a Republican. The media does not want us to see some of the things online about him.

He might have been a republican in name only. So what? Liz Cheney was a republican too.

the point is this. He wasn't MAGA. That's a 100% definitive fact that no one can refute.

Furthermore, we all know that claiming he was a really a democrat isn't going to penetrate the thick stupidly layer encapsulating  their rotting minds. On day one of the shooting they demonstrated a willingness to embrace this kid had he accomplished his mission. he failed. therefore he is not useful to them other than to attempt to say his perceived political leanings demonstrate all of us on the right are monsters.  They had to find political expedience in him in one way or another. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

It's sickening.

At the end of the day this was an impressionable child who was being pumped with disinformation and harmful rhetoric about a candidate who has been declared on thousands of occasions as being the catalyst to ending life as we know by a group of evil monsters who are actually ending life as we know it right before our eyes.

Biggie Smiles

Furthermore, I think tranny's are doing enough damage to their own movement and the democratic party by extension that we on the right need not engage in propaganda campaigns which may ultimately be proven false.

Ever heard the old saying 'never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake?'

As another for instance. I love Matt Walsh. I agree with him on nearly everything.

I don't agree with him downplaying Amber Rose because not all of her beliefs align perfectly with our own. THis is NOT how you win hearts and minds. She was brave coming to speak on her early stages of transition from darkness into light and I applaud and embrace such inspiring stories. I too am a similar story. Both as a former gang member on the streets of NYC committing violent crimes to being the morally upright productive member of society I am today, and from leftist supporting democrat who saw through the grotesque lies being authored by the left to the staunch advocate for conservative values you see before you now.  if Jesus accepted tax collectors, prostitutes, thieves and even predators of Godly men, we have no business judging anyone looking to join us on this very important mission. Personal growth is something to rejoice at. Not mock.

It's time to keep THAT in the forefront of our minds.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 18, 2024, 02:13:31 PMHe might have been a republican in name only. So what? Liz Cheney was a republican too.

the point is this. He wasn't MAGA. That's a 100% definitive fact that no one can refute.

Furthermore, we all know that claiming he was a really a democrat isn't going to penetrate the thick stupidly layer encapsulating  their rotting minds. On day one of the shooting they demonstrated a willingness to embrace this kid had he accomplished his mission. he failed. therefore he is not useful to them other than to attempt to say his perceived political leanings demonstrate all of us on the right are monsters.  They had to find political expedience in him in one way or another. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

It's sickening.

At the end of the day this was an impressionable child who was being pumped with disinformation and harmful rhetoric about a candidate who has been declared on thousands of occasions as being the catalyst to ending life as we know by a group of evil monsters who are actually ending life as we know it right before our eyes.
Mr Crooks was absolutely not a supporter of Trump's nationalist agenda. That is a given.

gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

I read Mr Crooks was unpopular and bullied.

Perhaps Trump derangement syndrome offered him an opportunity to fit in. To be on the inside and part of the group instead of always being an outsider.

I can only speculate of course. He was the product of a toxic  socio-political environment. He was easy prey for extremists.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Focusing on a voter registration card or even a 15.00 dollar donation to the other-side is silly. neither means a damn thing.

What matters is the systemic failures which allowed a kid with no military or intelligence training to evade what should be the most elite protective unit in the world. they are tasked with protecting the leader of the free world for crying out loud. Are we to believe with any level of conviction that protocols and proceedures which have evolved over decades simply failed that day due to minor oversights? Bullshit

And if that is true it is perhaps more alarming than any conspiracy theories which Forster the idea that this was an inside job. An inside job is plausible and while not agreeable, understandable. it's part of an 8 year scheme by this tyrannical administration to knock off the biggest threat to their continued power. If not directly then by deliberate negligence.

but if it is oversight? wow. what message does that send to foreign powers who wish to settle a score with any one of several former presidents which happened to include Obama the beloved? That even some weakling nerd with no training or experience can evade such a high profile tactical unit to come within 150 yards of the president with a an AR style rifle perched on an elevated position?  Viewable to alarmed crowds and even confronted by law enforcement minutes before? And even within line of sight of at least one counter sniper team?

What message does such a gross breakdown in effective mitigation strategies send to future presidents who might now think hard and long about ANY hard decision they have to make to protect Americans out of fear that shortly after leaving office they'll be a victim of some broad daylight driveby if they are not first prosecuted and sent to jail for jwalking that one time while in office. 

If you're the Iranian, or any one of a dozen foreign intelligence agencies with a bone to pick with the U.S. your planners are sitting in their war rooms right now saying -- Sloped roofs scare them (check), They do not transition you from person of interest to threat until AFTER you've fired upon their target (check), They secure access to surrounding buildings by sitting inside the buildings playing cards (check), their DEI hires are not of proper height to protect their targets from head shots (check), They do not maintain Ariel surveillance of the entire perimeter via drone technology during outside events (check), they have no ability to monitor local law enforcement chatter within a 50 mile radius for unusual activity which may necessitate the need for escalation in security protocol (check) -- and most concerning of all, there is no accountability or consequence for failure among the top brass (check check check)

shall I go on?

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 18, 2024, 04:11:54 PMFocusing on a voter registration card or even a 15.00 dollar donation to the other-side is silly. neither means a damn thing.

What matters is the systemic failures which allowed a kid with no military or intelligence training to evade what should be the most elite protective unit in the world. they are tasked with protecting the leader of the free world for crying out loud. Are we to believe with any level of conviction that protocols and proceedures which have evolved over decades simply failed that day due to minor oversights? Bullshit

And if that is true it is perhaps more alarming than any conspiracy theories which Forster the idea that this was an inside job. An inside job is plausible and while not agreeable, understandable. it's part of an 8 year scheme by this tyrannical administration to knock off the biggest threat to their continued power. If not directly then by deliberate negligence.

but if it is oversight? wow. what message does that send to foreign powers who wish to settle a score with any one of several former presidents which happened to include Obama the beloved? That even some weakling nerd with no training or experience can evade such a high profile tactical unit to come within 150 yards of the president with a an AR style rifle perched on an elevated position?  Viewable to alarmed crowds and even confronted by law enforcement minutes before? And even within line of sight of at least one counter sniper team?

What message does such a gross breakdown in effective mitigation strategies send to future presidents who might now think hard and long about ANY hard decision they have to make to protect Americans out of fear that shortly after leaving office they'll be a victim of some broad daylight driveby if they are not first prosecuted and sent to jail for jwalking that one time while in office. 

If you're the Iranian, or any one of a dozen foreign intelligence agencies with a bone to pick with the U.S. your planners are sitting in their war rooms right now saying -- Sloped roofs scare them (check), They do not transition you from person of interest to threat until AFTER you've fired upon their target (check), They secure access to surrounding buildings by sitting inside the buildings playing cards (check), their DEI hires are not of proper height to protect their targets from head shots (check), They do not maintain Ariel surveillance of the entire perimeter via drone technology during outside events (check), they have no ability to monitor local law enforcement chatter within a 50 mile radius for unusual activity which may necessitate the need for escalation in security protocol (check) -- and most concerning of all, there is no accountability or consequence for failure among the top brass (check check check)

shall I go on?

Good analysis.  I still don't know quite what to think of this.  As info dribbles out regarding the dead nerd, more and more questions pop up.

How convenient the patsy's dead now.
Agree Agree x 2 View List