Replies: 9985
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:41:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Joe should stick his purple headed pudding slinging lips on Thiel's map of Florida, and stfu.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on July 25, 2024, 06:50:06 PMJoe should stick his purple headed pudding slinging lips on Thiel's map of Florida, and stfu.
Yep

Biggie Smiles

When this dude said her parents met at a 7-11 robbery I almost died  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 25, 2024, 06:59:12 PM

When this dude said her parents met at a 7-11 robbery I almost died  :crampe:
I was on a call with twenty thousand coloured guys. They aint putting up with smartass comedians.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on July 25, 2024, 05:53:55 PMHarris will quite obviously choose a (more) conservative Democrat as her running mate.

No doubt a Straight White Male.

The Democrats know where she is weak and will attempt to balance their ticket.
Oh forget about straight white males Honeybunch. Men like Lokmar and Herman will never convert.

It will be just you and I forever. :smiley-hug003:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

The same people who tell you to vote for Kamala Harris because she is a woman can't define what a woman is.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on July 25, 2024, 06:55:43 PMYep

I think Kamala might win the election, hey avatar_Herman Herm?

And that would put an end to Trump's dream of a comeback & his followers, hey Herm?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

JOE

Harris closin' the gap....

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Herman on July 25, 2024, 06:11:45 PMTrump needs to be running ads like this one. Harris is as out of touch with the working class as a politician can get.

Americans don't know Kamala Harris. This ad sums uup her political ignorance and extrmeism is ninety seconds.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on July 26, 2024, 06:32:04 AMAmericans don't know Kamala Harris. This ad sums uup her political ignorance and extrmeism is ninety seconds.

We do know her... at least 55% of us.

She dropped out of the 2020 presidential cycle/bid because she was polling less than cholera.

Since then, even traditionally democrat black voters hate her guts. That's another double digit bump.

She's got absolutely no chance...which is why we should fear who the REAL nominee will be.

Lol...nominee...
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Since Biden announced on Sunday that he was dropping his bid for a second term in the Oval Office, Vice President Kamala Harris has all but locked up enough delegate support to become the Democrat nominee for president in 2024. With a prospective showdown between Harris and former President Donald Trump looming large, many media outlets and government-affiliated websites have apparently attempted to obscure Harris' record in office to improve her election chances in November.

At the moment, the media seems fixated on technicalities about the border czar title.

In March 2021, Biden tapped Harris to uncover the "root causes" of the crisis at the southern border, and at the time, Harris seemed to embrace the challenge, tweeting, "@POTUS asked me to lead our diplomatic work with Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. To address the situation at the southern border, we have to address the root causes of migration. It won't be easy work — but it's necessary."

As "learner of immigration root causes" is a bit difficult to say over and over, Harris became colloquially referred to as the border czar.

Now in summer 2024, with millions upon millions of migrants having flooded the southern border under Harris' watch and a tough election against Trump on the horizon, the same media is scrambling to retroactively remove the border czar label from her political resume.

"Kamala Harris Was Never Biden's 'Border Czar.' Here's What She Really Did," read a Time headline on Tuesday.

"The Veep and the border: Kamala Harris' role was never 'border czar,'" said another from the New York Daily News.

Trump is already making Harris' failure to contain the border crisis a major campaign focus. "Harris was appointed 'border czar' in March of 2021, and since that time, millions and millions of illegal aliens have invaded our country and countless Americans have been killed by migrant crime because of her willful demolition of America borders and laws," he said on a call with reporters this week, according to the New York Post.

caskur

Willie Brown 90, former Mayor of San Francsico and Politician and was also married to Blanche Vitero had an affair with Kamala Harris buying her very expensive gift and over-paying $100,000 for 2 meetings a month.

So what is the difference between her immorality and Trumps encounter with Stormy Daniels Asal? Asal isn't  here but brought up Stormy Daniels on another forum.

It really worries me hearing about this Karmala Harris rise to fame. This is  because for some reason she has risen to be an influential power without deserving to get there. Like Meghan Markle she gets the jobs and doesn't do them or finish them. She is actually friends with Markle too.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 25, 2024, 05:25:15 PMThese green energy fukwadz are gonna have a very rude awakening when they realize there aint gonna be enough electricity in America to keep us out of the stone age once electric cars are shoved up our asses.
They don't care if you or I cannot power our houses. They will never experience the lights going out.

JOE

Quote from: caskur on July 26, 2024, 11:20:41 AMWillie Brown 90, former Mayor of San Francsico and Politician and was also married to Blanche Vitero had an affair with Kamala Harris buying her very expensive gift and over-paying $100,000 for 2 meetings a month.

So what is the difference between her immorality and Trumps encounter with Stormy Daniels Asal? Asal isn't  here but brought up Stormy Daniels on another forum.

It really worries me hearing about this Karmala Harris rise to fame. This is  because for some reason she has risen to be an influential power without deserving to get there. Like Meghan Markle she gets the jobs and doesn't do them or finish them. She is actually friends with Markle too.

They're all whores at some point, caskur.

Movie stars, rock stars or announcers.

Even Megyn Kelly.

They all spread their legs for somebody in order to get ahead at some point avatar_caskur caskur

JOE

Quote from: DKG on July 26, 2024, 06:32:04 AMAmericans don't know Kamala Harris. This ad sums uup her political ignorance and extrmeism is ninety seconds.

And yet, a lot of Americans hate Trump even more.

so that hate for Trump will translate into votes for Harris.

I've little doubt that she'll win the popular vote avatar_DKG DKG.

While it's still a tossup for the Presidency, I'd say she she has a possible path to 270 - the magic number needed to win the electoral College and the election.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List