Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

WARNING, Graphic Images Of The Religion Of Peace

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2014, 03:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"I can't comment on all of those pictures, but several of them have been shown to be faked.

And very obviously faked, I might add. Really bad photoshopping.

Everything I have read indicates that Peter Kassig was beheaded along with about 18 Syrian soldiers. Obama accepts that Kassig was beheaded too by ISIS.

ghost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ghost"I can't comment on all of those pictures, but several of them have been shown to be faked.

Everything I have read indicates that Peter Kassig was beheaded along with about 18 Syrian soldiers. Obama accepts that Kassig was beheaded too by ISIS.

And like I said, I can't comment on all those photos.

But once you scroll past the Kassig ones, they start getting worse and worse. I mean come on, a guy is holding up two heads that are in different lighting and two sizes bigger than his own. Some look so fake, it's actually embarassing that anyone would fall for that. I've seen better editing in 80's horror movies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

And like I said, I can't comment on all those photos.

But once you scroll past the Kassig ones, they start getting worse and worse. I mean come on, a guy is holding up two heads that are in different lighting and two sizes bigger than his own. Some look so fake, it's actually embarassing that anyone would fall for that. I've seen better editing in 80's horror movies.

I am not looking at that long enough to judge the veracity of it. It's beyond barbarism.

What I do believe is that Jihadi John and crew have beheaded a lot of people in a brutal and cowardly way. The international community seems to accept it too. After all, beheading is as Islamic as apple pie is American.

Sura 47, "When you encounter the unbelievers on the battlefield, strike off their heads.

cc

I am privileged enough to hear someone who knows more than all of the private & govt graphics pros all together who say otherwise about Kassig and many others . I'm such a lucky girl.

Figures.  .... I've stayed away from posting the gory pics and vids  .. but  ... anyhow, take a boo @ this "photo-shopping" bruce chastised me with

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56608&start=90">//http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56608&start=90

phottoshopping - even Muslim Brotherhood CAIR, the outfit that works its buns off 24/7 to save its islam from itself,  hasn't tried that one on for size

QuoteAnd like I said, I can't comment on all those photos.
You are right on that one

Hey Shen ... .it's all a vicious plot to dun islam .. .as every  stunned wannabe know-it-all knows
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I am privileged enough to hear someone who knows more than all of the private & govt graphics pros all together who say otherwise about Kassig and many others . I'm such a lucky girl.

Figures.  .... I've stayed away from posting the gory pics and vids  .. but  ... anyhow, take a boo @ this "photo-shopping" bruce chastised me with

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56608&start=90">//http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56608&start=90

phottoshopping - even Muslim Brotherhood CAIR, the outfit that works its buns off 24/7 to save its islam from itself,  hasn't tried that one on for size

QuoteAnd like I said, I can't comment on all those photos.
You are right on that one

Hey Shen ... .it's all a vicious plot to dun islam .. .as every  stunned wannabe know-it-all knows

I hope ghost is right, that it is fake.

I pray that it isn't true and those people who were captured and filmed being slaughtered are still alive.

cc

With some things in life we have to accept reality.  Well, I suppose we can hide our heads in the sand and try to  cherry-picked individual situations in a lame attempt to discount the overall reality of islam on its full-on slaughter mode

The reality is that 7th century islam has been on the rise for the past few decades and has culminated in Mohammed virtually re-incarnated in Syria / Iraq. What you see there, killing, rape as a weapon of way, beheading, other decapitations, is islam being islam EXACTLY as Mohammed exampled himself and left instruction for others to follow his path.

Whether some silly wannabe know-it-all (who knows the Square Root of Fuck All about islam's ways) makes some cherry-picked specific claim that could be correct or incorrect is moot against the reality of  what is happening 100s of times every day now and all around the world.

Syria / Iraq is not alone in places of islamic slaughter around the world ... it is just newer, larger and on the from page. Rising Fundyism is everywhere. Fundyism is rising here, south of the border and throughout Europe (12 in one building in Calgary is not a total anomaly and gives some insight into its extent)
Quote from: "A Clued in Person"Let's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself
They are merely following the exact words and acts of their beloved Mohammed ... to the letter

As to the use of beheadings, rapes, torture, mass slaughter to win their wars and achieve their ends, Mohammed tells them exactly how to create terror and thus reduce the will of their enemy to fight. Barbaric but effective toward establishing and expanding Mohammed's true islam

cc

Here's some words on how bad our excuse-makers / diverters leaders are and how they handicap us by not even acknowledging who the enemy is ... the enemy for us and the enemy for peaceful islamics around the world

LT. COL. RALPH PETERS: "I was appalled that our president, when faced with the beheading, the gruesome murder of a truly noble American aid worker doing his best for suffering people of Syria, our president's ..... first reaction is to rush to make excuses for Islam.

Our president doesn't get to say what is and isn't Islamic.

And by the way, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the head, the brutal, monstrous head of the Islamic State of the Caliphate, he has real Islamic jurisprudence credentials.

He's a certified Muslim scholar, much more so by the way than bin Laden ever was. He believes his version is Islam, tens of millions of Muslims believe in his version. Now that does not mean that is all of Islam. Of course not.

Islam has many faces but this is one face of Islam and if he cannot admit who your enemy is, how on earth can you expect it to defeat them?"

Answer - He doesn't.

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"With some things in life we have to accept reality.  Well, I suppose we can hide our heads in the sand and try to  cherry-picked individual situations in a lame attempt to discount the overall reality of islam on its full-on slaughter mode

The reality is that 7th century islam has been on the rise for the past few decades and has culminated in Mohammed virtually re-incarnated in Syria / Iraq. What you see there, killing, rape as a weapon of way, beheading, other decapitations, is islam being islam EXACTLY as Mohammed exampled himself and left instruction for others to follow his path.

Whether some silly wannabe know-it-all (who knows the Square Root of Fuck All about islam's ways) makes some cherry-picked specific claim that could be correct or incorrect is moot against the reality of  what is happening 100s of times every day now and all around the world.

Syria / Iraq is not alone in places of islamic slaughter around the world ... it is just newer, larger and on the from page. Rising Fundyism is everywhere. Fundyism is rising here, south of the border and throughout Europe (12 in one building in Calgary is not a total anomaly and gives some insight into its extent)
Quote from: "A Clued in Person"Let's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself
They are merely following the exact words and acts of their beloved Mohammed ... to the letter

As to the use of beheadings, rapes, torture, mass slaughter to win their wars and achieve their ends, Mohammed tells them exactly how to create terror and thus reduce the will of their enemy to fight. Barbaric but effective toward establishing and expanding Mohammed's true islam

Most people are not ready to understand Islam in it's historical context. They want their information based on popular perceptions and they don't really care about the truth. They want their understanding to be neat and clean and all packaged by the media in a way that is palatable and non-threatening.

You see this with people like Romero. They just can't let go of the ethnocentric idea that people who live under Islamic law are basically peace loving, scholarly, victims of western aggression. They are spoon fed this bullshit notion by popular media and their clueless pandering political leaders. The reality going all the way back to the 7th century it is that the Muslims have always been the aggressors toward Christian lands. They simply cannot put 2 and 2 together and see that although the ME is the birth place of Christendom, there are almost no fucking Christians living there. AND they haven't been living there since the ideological disease know as Islam started running rough shod all over the region. Throughout history wherever Islam has been allowed to get a foot hold, it becomes antagonistic to any and all other forms of organized religion in the region. There simply is no co-existing with it for any other form of religion because Islam teaches it's followers to kill all non-believers and the ignorant slobs who follow Islam take those teachings and act them out literally. It's been that way since Mohamed first started his little cult of pedophilia, murder and ignorance and it shows no sign of stopping anytime soon.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

True with regard to ALL other religions, but it doesn't stop there. In fact, other religions are vaguely  respected.

islam is dedicated to being supreme over EVERYONE - and is especially rough on atheist followers of the unicorn ... often removing "other" parts with deliberately dull knives before getting to the head

reel

Quote from: "Renee"
Most people are not ready to understand Islam in it's historical context. They want their information based on popular perceptions and they don't really care about the truth. They want their understanding to be neat and clean and all packaged by the media in a way that is palatable and non-threatening.

You see this with people like Romero. They just can't let go of the ethnocentric idea that people who live under Islamic law are basically peace loving, scholarly, victims of western aggression. They are spoon fed this bullshit notion by popular media and their clueless pandering political leaders. The reality going all the way back to the 7th century it is that the Muslims have always been the aggressors toward Christian lands. They simply cannot put 2 and 2 together and see that although the ME is the birth place of Christendom, there are almost no fucking Christians living there. AND they haven't been living there since the ideological disease know as Islam started running rough shod all over the region. Throughout history wherever Islam has been allowed to get a foot hold, it becomes antagonistic to any and all other forms of organized religion in the region. There simply is no co-existing with it for any other form of religion because Islam teaches it's followers to kill all non-believers and the ignorant slobs who follow Islam take those teachings and act them out literally. It's been that way since Mohamed first started his little cult of pedophilia, murder and ignorance and it shows no sign of stopping anytime soon.

I think that some people also want to believe that humanity has evolved and they are living in an age of peace and enlightenment, where there is hope and tolerance, everyone should get along, and if they aren't getting along, it's because they just aren't trying hard enough.  They fundamentally want to feel as though everyone is good natured, wants the same things, and we have left our barbaric ways behind us.  Unfortunately, this is simply not true.

I'm somewhat wary of the manufactured enemies that governments use to justify defence spending and controls over the population, but I don't see that applying with Islam.  They are pretty damn evil all on their own and illustrate why we occasionally need to manufacture false enemies to stay on top of real threats.  These bastards are what we practice for.

I disagree with you guys that most people don't understand this threat or aren't taking it seriously though.  Let's be honest here, Muslims in most areas of the first world are a marginalized population, they aren't going to crawl out of that position anytime soon, and when they do pull some of their suicidal retardation, things get locked down pretty quick (I had to go to a meeting on a military base recently, post Ottawa attack, and let me tell you, it was no joke).

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"True with regard to ALL other religions, but it doesn't stop there. In fact, other religions are vaguely  respected.

islam is dedicated to being supreme over EVERYONE - and is especially rough on atheist followers of the unicorn ... often removing "other" parts with deliberately dull knives before getting to the head

Really I'm not sure Lebanese Christians will agree with you and I'm not sure the Egyptian Christians who were persecuted and murdered during that countries "Arab spring" will agree with you either. Maybe we should ask some Indian Hindus about the vague respect Pakistani Muslims give them?

I don't mean to be snide CC but historically I don't see this vague respect given by Muslims to other religions. Maybe it is so vague I just can't see it. ac_toofunny

So what you are saying is the "followers of the unicorn", leftwing atheists and their progressive enlightened ilk; the same weak tit, enlightened, progs that think radical Islam is only practiced by a few fringe dwelling nuts, are looked down upon even more so than Christians? That's funny but I hate to say it, understandable.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

reel

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"True with regard to ALL other religions, but it doesn't stop there. In fact, other religions are vaguely  respected.

Really I'm not sure Lebanese Christians will agree with you and I'm not sure the Egyptian Christians who were persecuted and murdered during that countries "Arab spring" will agree with you either. Maybe we should ask some Indian Hindus about the vague respect Pakistani Muslims give them?

I don't mean to be snide CC but historically I don't see this vague respect given by Muslims to other religions. Maybe it is so vague I just can't see it. ac_toofunny

So what you are saying is the "followers of the unicorn", leftwing atheists and their progressive enlightened ilk; the same weak tit, enlightened, progs that think radical Islam is only practiced by a few fringe dwelling nuts, are looked down upon even more so than Christians? That's funny but I hate to say it, understandable.  ac_biggrin

I love unicorns!

IIRC what I read in one of CC's missives, the People of the Book are to be respected in one of the Islamic texts, but are to be murdered ruthlessly in one of the later, overriding texts.  I think this had to do with Mohammed shifting from his spiritual, peaceful bent, which earned him a few dozen followers to his political murderous rampage, which was far more effective.

cc

Sorry about dunning your pet unicorns.  You are correct that later proclamations were dire. In fact, they override earlier ones according to Krany abrogation based solely on the date proclaimed - if 2 conflict, the newer becomes the law, the older has no status ... except to deceive fools

While the overridden verses are now null and void to the devout, leaving them in serves a useful purpose in allowing devout  islamics to play deceptive  taqiyya and quote "nice" verses as cover for their violent supremacist dreams ..... unicorns  ... sorry, moonbeamers eat up the now null and void verses up like candy because they allow them to continue to think that islam is benign and Mo was a nice guy.
Quote to do with Mohammed shifting from his spiritual, peaceful bent, which earned him a few dozen followers to his political murderous rampage, which was far more effective
Bingo!! And things went south rapidly from there on in. From a nice guy and nice religion to a violent supremacist ideology of conquest in a short period of time

reel

Based on the paper you posted, it's slightly more complex than that.  Abrogation does not mean that one is null and void and has no status, it means that both are true, but one is preeminent.  In fact, since the Koran is at all times and in all things entirely true to a believer, it introduces a duality of thought that would cause the average human to experience a massive internal conflict.  However, apparently, the average Muslim is capable of ignoring this internal conflict and accepting that both things, while seemingly contradictory, are true at the same time.

So in practice, while they are swinging the sword to decapitate the non-believing Person of the Book, they should be thinking about what a lovely chap he is and how he is deserving of respect, but this should not influence their decision to decapitate him.

Is it any wonder they are a confused bunch?

cc

No, it's not.

I sit corrected. That conceded, the later verse is the only one that is acted on .... except only when the earlier one is useful at the moment

But, your point about confused people is a good one.

I both marvel and cringe at the "designed to survive to reek havoc within and without islam" end product that was created by a full bore schizophrenic relating what he thought was the angel Gabriel whispering into his ear. Assuming that  Gabe never existed, he thought it all up himself within his own illness-confused mind.

One schizophrenic 1,450 years ago has perpetually maintained a huge schizophrenic following right up to today ... and, to tomorrow ... seeing Jews under their beds ready to kill them ... every other sect of islam against them ... the world against them ... and on and on .... believing the crap so strongly that they make neverending bad things come true