Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

WARNING, Graphic Images Of The Religion Of Peace

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2014, 03:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

All I know is that my direct supervisor is a Muslim, although I have no idea if she is nominal or not..

But what I do know is that she is a very kind lady.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"All I know is that my direct supervisor is a Muslim, although I have no idea if she is nominal or not..

But what I do know is that she is a very kind lady.

Fashie......they do that to trick you.....then when your guard is down and you are not looking.....they cut your head off..........be careful of the nice ones......... ac_beating

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"Let's be honest here, Muslims in most areas of the first world are a marginalized population.

Bullshit, they choose not to integrate much to the chagrin of the leftist multicult idologues. Islam is about conquering NOT living in harmony and accepting differences. It just galls me the arrogance of some Western leftards who stupidly believed they would abandon the violence of their barbaric ideology that does not allow compromise.

cc

I've tried to keep cool with graphics, but damn .. that is phony - THIS is what islam is doing everywhere  .. and I'm not going to play into them any longer

And this is what islamics are cheering all over the world

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/synagogue-jerusalem-terror-attack-by-muslims-620x375.jpg">

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/20/why-are-imams-silent">WHY ARE IMAMS SILENT

It is sad to hear of rejoicing — mostly restrained, but occasionally more vociferous — over the recent brutal attack on Kehillat Bnei Torah Synagogue in Jerusalem.

I had hoped that imams, Muslim organizations and ordinary Muslims, including Palestinians, might come forward and condemn the attack, which killed four rabbis and a policeman. Instead there were various levels of gratification. Hamas openly praised the attacks.

All civilized governments in Europe, North America and much of the Western world have forcefully denounced the brutality.

However, no imam of any standing in Canada has issued even a semblance of a genuine condemnation, despite the fact that the atrocity badly injured one Canadian citizen.

Why are they silent? - Gimme a hard question

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I've tried to keep cool with graphics, but damn .. that is phony - THIS is what islam is doing everywhere  .. and I'm not going to play into them any longer

And this is what islamics are cheering all over the world

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/synagogue-jerusalem-terror-attack-by-muslims-620x375.jpg">

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/20/why-are-imams-silent">WHY ARE IMAMS SILENT

It is sad to hear of rejoicing — mostly restrained, but occasionally more vociferous — over the recent brutal attack on Kehillat Bnei Torah Synagogue in Jerusalem.

I had hoped that imams, Muslim organizations and ordinary Muslims, including Palestinians, might come forward and condemn the attack, which killed four rabbis and a policeman. Instead there were various levels of gratification. Hamas openly praised the attacks.

All civilized governments in Europe, North America and much of the Western world have forcefully denounced the brutality.

However, no imam of any standing in Canada has issued even a semblance of a genuine condemnation, despite the fact that the atrocity badly injured one Canadian citizen.

Why are they silent? - Gimme a hard question

oh my goodness cc li tarte

cc

These guys had guns but chose to use knives and machetes to get blood - orthodox islam in action

Point is, there is no outrage in the islamic community ... There is sympathy for the killers .. there is celebration even ... Abbas mourned with the families of the killers because the cops killed them ... PM of Jordan, yes good guy Jordan ... sent condolences to families of these killers ... islamics celebrated because they consider it a victory for islam

More every day now we are seeing what the supremacist ideology that islam really is
Quoteno imam of any standing in Canada has issued even a semblance of a genuine condemnation, despite the fact that the atrocity badly injured one Canadian citizen
It's islam first ... country they live in comes in a distant second, if it even matters at all

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"These guys had guns but chose to use knives and machetes to get blood - orthodox islam in action

Point is, there is no outrage in the islamic community ... There is sympathy for the killers .. there is celebration even ... Abbas mourned with the families of the killers because the cops killed them ... PM of Jordan, yes good guy Jordan ... sent condolences to families of these killers ... islamics celebrated because they consider it a victory for islam

More every day now we are seeing what the supremacist ideology that islam really is

I did read about this attack cc li tarte..

Despite what you or Shen Li may feel, I do not condone violence, ever..

But, I know what is like to be judged negatively because of faith and I do not want to do that to other people.

cc

You are the last person on earth I would expect to condone violence. Not sure why you would even say that

This is not about "being judged negatively because of faith" .. it is about 1. being slaughtered because of faith .. 2. it is about islamics celebrating it

3. This, the continual and plentiful horrific islamic acts, is about islam  ... this is about islam killing because islam judges all other faiths negatively - AND it is about and 4.
Quoteno imam of any standing in Canada has issued even a semblance of a genuine condemnation, despite the fact that the atrocity badly injured one Canadian citizen
islam is doing as bad as this, or worse, to xians and even other sects of islam around the world every day

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You are the last person on earth I would expect to condone violence. Not sure why you would even say that

This, the continual and plentiful horrific islamic acts, is about islam  ... this is about islam killing because islam judges all other faiths negatively - AND it is about

I do not know anything about the Muslim religion or any other man made religion either..

My direct supervisor is a Muslim and she is so lovely all the time..

That is the entire extent of my knowledge of her religion..

So, for that reason, perhaps I should stay out of this thread.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"These guys had guns but chose to use knives and machetes to get blood - orthodox islam in action

I did read about this attack cc li tarte..

Despite what you or Shen Li may feel, I do not condone violence, ever..

But, I know what is like to be judged negatively because of faith and I do not want to do that to other people.

Nobody thought you condoned violence on any forum you have ever posted on. I think you are a fucking fool though if you fail to accept how violent Islam really is.

cc

Anonymous

I was reading about the "outrage" at a Cold Lake mosque that had some graffiti painted on it. That ideology kills our soldiers and they act surprised when we show our disgust with the places that spew their poison?

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Never miss a chance to play victim

sickening!! acc_angry