Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=428666 time=1638193965 user_id=2021
There isn't any movie I really want to see.

Belfast would be good.

Anonymous

I watched Green Book on the flight..

What a terrific Christmas themed movie.

Anonymous

I saw a Korean movie called The Battleship Island. It's set in the Japanese colonial period. It's about Korean slave labourers at a coal mine revolting against their Japanese slavemasters. It had English subtitles. It was not too bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=436082 time=1643078850 user_id=1689
I saw a Korean movie called The Battleship Island. It's set in the Japanese colonial period. It's about Korean slave labourers at a coal mine revolting against their Japanese slavemasters. It had English subtitles. It was not too bad.

I've heard the Japanese were more brutal towards Koreans than Taiwanese..

Korea had a lot of uprisings against their Japanese colonial rulers......we didn't.

Anonymous

I saw Cold Purauit with Liam Neeson. It was a dark comedy. Lots of action like a most of his movies. That is where the similarities ended with his other films.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=440324 time=1645324318 user_id=1689
I saw Cold Purauit with Liam Neeson. It was a dark comedy. Lots of action like a most of his movies. That is where the similarities ended with his other films.

I've neve rheard of it..

Is it on Netflix?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440325 time=1645324863 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=440324 time=1645324318 user_id=1689

I've neve rheard of it..

Is it on Netflix?

Ya. it's on Netflix. I would compare it to Fargo. Not the plot, but the dark comedy style.

Anonymous

I watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer starring Collin Farrell and Nicole Kidman. I did not like it.

Anonymous

My husband watched a French movie on the weekend on Netflix called Restless........he liked it.

Anonymous

I am getting a taste for non English language movies. Restless from France was good and Below Zero from Spain was worth watching too.

Anonymous

I saw Reprisal on Netflix. It's not a new movie. I liked it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=447395 time=1650415596 user_id=1689
I saw Reprisal on Netflix. It's not a new movie. I liked it.

With Bruce Willis.....my husband liked it too.

Gaon

I watched the Vault. I enjoy crime dramas and this one was a good movie. I don't know if it's based on actual events or not.
The Russian Rock It

Thiel

I saw The Hunt. I really liked it.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=449383 time=1652042378 user_id=1688
I saw The Hunt. I really liked it.

I heard it's very violent.