Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

If you get a Chance go see Top Gun Maverick in Theaters best seen in IMAX if possible.... One best sequels to an 80's hit movie where they did not screw it up.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=454454 time=1653944493 user_id=2191
If you get a Chance go see Top Gun Maverick in Theaters best seen in IMAX if possible.... One best sequels to an 80's hit movie where they did not screw it up.

">

Thanks for the tip Weebs.

weebles

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=454454 time=1653944493 user_id=2191

">

My husband and I are due for a movie out.

Anonymous

I watched a movie from Finland called Bordertown: Mural Muders. It was a good film.

Anonymous

I watched 21 Bridges. It has lots of action to hold my interest from start to finish.

@realAzhyaAryola

I saw The Gray Man on Netflix. Meh.

But what about that Top Gun: Maverick, eh? Wasn't that something else?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=460272 time=1655511484 user_id=1689
I watched a movie from Finland called Bordertown: Mural Muders. It was a good film.

I liked the TV series of that. Maybe I will watch this. Thanks, man.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: weebles post_id=454474 time=1653951514 user_id=2191NP ac_drinks

weebles is back? Good to know. Hi, weebs.  ac_hithere  I was away too for a bit.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh I watched Morbius with Jared Leto on the plane. It was okay. Just came back from Van. It was nice to be in Van again.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Do not see "X." It truly was scary. It left me a bit shaken. It's not the supernatural that is truly scary. It is what man is capable of doing to another human being.

I also did not like "Umma" which stars Sandra Oh. It's about a cruel mother who would electrocute her daughter if she would misbehave.

Any good crime thrillers?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=472600 time=1661293521 user_id=73
Do not see "X." It truly was scary. It left me a bit shaken. It's not the supernatural that is truly scary. It is what man is capable of doing to another human being.

Where did you see X?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=472604 time=1661294509 user_id=1689
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=472600 time=1661293521 user_id=73

Where did you see X?

I think I saw it on Prime.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=472731 time=1661356632 user_id=73
Quote from: Herman post_id=472604 time=1661294509 user_id=1689

Where did you see X?

I think I saw it on Prime.

I figured it was one of them. Netflix doesn't have it.

@realAzhyaAryola

House of Gucci was interesting but sad.
@realAzhyaAryola