Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

ATTN: Chinks!

Started by Asian Pride, November 23, 2014, 01:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Mimi wrote"I never banned you the first time, Mel...although I was fully supportive of the action."  ac_umm

Which mod is she on VF?

Who the fuck cares. Mimi is a waste o' skin mod on a stupid, shriking forum. She has to accept part of the blame for that.

I do, i want to know if it was her that banned me

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"Mimi wrote"I never banned you the first time, Mel...although I was fully supportive of the action."  ac_umm

Which mod is she on VF?

Who the fuck cares. Mimi is a waste o' skin mod on a stupid, shriking forum. She has to accept part of the blame for that.

Mimi is a fucking piece o' shit mod on a dying fucking forum....who the fuck cares?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I like mimi.

Bully for you, most of of us here hate her self-righteous guts.

keeper

Mimi is a fucking piece o' shit mod on a dying fucking forum....who the fuck cares?

I DO. Someone tell me, what is it a big secret?

TELL ME

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"I like mimi.

Thats cool RW, She hasnt done anything to you, so, why wouldnt you like her.

RW

I didn't used to like her.  I did used to find her to be self righteous.  I guess I just have a different perspective on her now.

Hey Keeps, can you see my email avatar?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"I didn't used to like her.  I did used to find her to be self righteous.  I guess I just have a different perspective on her now.

I hear ya Tara, I know i shouldnt hold a grudge and believe me i tried she just rubs me the wrong way when she replies to "people" its like her shit dont stink.......

Email Avatar, hmmmm might be on my Iphone, why? what is it? selfies? WOOT!!!!

keeper

just looked, i dont see one there

RW

I just wondered if you could see it.  Tis my face avie if you can.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

im using outlook, and i see a place for a pic but nothings there. Mind you im using my iphone. Let me see if i can log in with this tablet

keeper

Which mod is she on VF?

YOU GUYS GOING TO TELL ME OR WHAT??  ac_beating

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"im using outlook, and i see a place for a pic but nothings there. Mind you im using my iphone. Let me see if i can log in with this tablet

I see yours on webmail.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Keeper"im using outlook, and i see a place for a pic but nothings there. Mind you im using my iphone. Let me see if i can log in with this tablet

I see yours on webmail.

why are you ignoring me? whats the big fuckin deal. TELL ME for fuck sake  acc_angry

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"I didn't used to like her.  I did used to find her to be self righteous.  I guess I just have a different perspective on her now.

I hear ya Tara, I know i shouldnt hold a grudge and believe me i tried she just rubs me the wrong way when she replies to "people" its like her shit dont stink.....

It's interesting how everyone remembers what happened...but when you ask any of them....they seem to all clam up. Mel 'saw it'....but couldn't say what he saw. You 'remember it', but wouldn't be able to say what you remembered. Azyha knows it....but would rather jump on the pile that tell what it is.

^^^ And this is what im talking about. The poor poor victim..... She wont even admit she did anything wrong. now THATS Rich!!!