The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

repercussions of mongrelized families

Started by instigator, October 26, 2012, 04:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

suicide and death brought by the curses of both enemy races.

like romeo and juliet.

Anonymous

Securious

combine your topic guest and try and make sense

Anonymous

Quote from: "Securious"combine your topic guest and try and make sense

You should give the same advice to the op as well.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"suicide and death brought by the curses of both enemy races.

like romeo and juliet.

This is an interesting comment by our local enemy of Canada and Canadians Constipator. Now little shrimpdick, are you admitting that oriental men cannot possibly like Canadians ?

It certainly looks like you have spilt the beans. Does it infuriate you to see a nonoriental with an oriental ? If you people do not like Canadians then why do you come here ? What makes you feel entitled to be allowed to immigrate. Filipinos like Canada and Canadians. Notice how our  government is allowing them to come in large numbers ? They are far better immigrants. We don't lose a billion dollars a month to filipinos spying like we do to Chinese spying. Chinese have proven themselves to be antagonistic towards Canada and Canadians and filipinos have proven themselves to be far better imimigrants. Filipinos are better than you too Constipator  :D

instigator

gory croak isn't mongrelized. he's just inbred. why don't you go hire a pilipino peasant and become mongrelized? this is a step up for you from inbred status

Rambo Wong

Other races shouldn't mongrelise our Asian girls  and Gary Joak is an inbred cracker with inbred status :lol:

Anonymous

instigator

lol, chaoheihei always thinks the white race is the unattainable status to strive for like it is all things good and positive while the rest are demonized or attributed with negative characteristics or traits. that's white privilege.

i've been with open minded white girls before. there is something special about white girls who don't care if i'm asian because there are way fewer of them. they don't have such a need to fit into the norm and mainstream nor are they scared to venture out of the comforts of it.

race was never a factor for me growing up as i was the only asians around in my neighborhood/school until i realized from the internet in my late 20's how people really thought about us. I didn't get the internet until 2001. It is definitely more challenging to deal with these attitudes foisted upon us.

it has been this way since the white man decided to colonize and trade with other races.

now while i feel we have to deal with this demonization and have negative attributes and racist attitudes projected on us we don't feel that we have to have a white girl, some may but the vast majority don't feel they have to jump ship to the extent that a female could easily do. only retarded mongrels and people with inferiority complex strive to be with or be like another race with perceived characteristics and traits to be imitated.

this is called brainwashing, or conditioning by the dominant culture of society.

call it what you want. it's not good. it doesn't look good. it is bizarre and not normal.

one day we'll get the respect and appreciation we deserve.

being smart, ambitious, successful, hard working, nice guys who deserve better.

we will overcome and persevere.

always have, always will.

sincerely,

Instigator

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"lol, chaoheihei always thinks the white race is the unattainable status to strive for like it is all things good and positive while the rest are demonized or attributed with negative characteristics or traits. that's white privilege.

i've been with open minded white girls before. there is something special about white girls who don't care if i'm asian because there are way fewer of them. they don't have such a need to fit into the norm and mainstream nor are they scared to venture out of the comforts of it.

race was never a factor for me growing up as i was the only asians around in my neighborhood/school until i realized from the internet in my late 20's how people really thought about us. I didn't get the internet until 2001. It is definitely more challenging to deal with these attitudes foisted upon us.

it has been this way since the white man decided to colonize and trade with other races.

now while i feel we have to deal with this demonization and have negative attributes and racist attitudes projected on us we don't feel that we have to have a white girl, some may but the vast majority don't feel they have to jump ship to the extent that a female could easily do. only retarded mongrels and people with inferiority complex strive to be with or be like another race with perceived characteristics and TRAITS TO BE IMITATED.

this is called brainwashing, or conditioning by the dominant culture of society.

call it what you want. it's not good. it doesn't look good. it is bizarre and not normal.

one day we'll get the respect and appreciation we deserve.

being smart, ambitious, successful, hard working, nice guys who deserve better.

we will overcome and persevere.

always have, always will.

sincerely,

Instigator

You Constipator have no traits anybody would want to imitate

instigator

and you do gory joke?

like i said, you put me and you side by side, looks, success, compare it, and everyone would see, you're mother should've drowned you at birth.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"and you do gory joke?

like i said, you put me and you side by side, looks, success, compare it, and everyone would see, you're mother should've drowned you at birth.

It would be Constipator the scrawny effeminate gimp who doesn't shave yet :lol:

instigator

lol. yes that is your typical racist idiotic perception you spread like a disease.

yes you are great man. you need to maintain your ego like a plague at all costs.

funny all the white guys here at work are all shorter than us asian guys yet we are percieved otherwise.

this is white privilege at work shaping the minds of the retarded like Gory Joke and his hyper macho persona.

Frost

I laughed all the way through this topic what I could understand of the people posting.

Mongrelise lol is that even a word, I know what there trying to say, but we all are mongrels even if some little minds think we are not.

Also that's what makes us one race, the human race, so what if you look a little different from your neighbor.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Blue"I laughed all the way through this topic what I could understand of the people posting.

Mongrelise lol is that even a word, I know what there trying to say, but we all are mongrels even if some little minds think we are not.

Also that's what makes us one race, the human race, so what if you look a little different from your neighbor.

[/b]

i just noticed my kids look just like my neighbor...???....what;s up with that