The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Good Round?

Started by Asian Pride, November 23, 2014, 03:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That's so sweet of you, Fash. I wish I had faith that your good deed will result in a favorable outcome but I must say I highly doubt it.

It would seem I am alone on this one.

Renee

Quote from: "Asian Pride"This will be the round that I shoot myself with.

Are you going to get a web cam and let us watch?  ac_rollseyes

All I ask is you let me know because I'm thinking of throwing a party when you do yourself, you worthless creep.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

All I ask is you let me know because I'm thinking of throwing a party when you do, you worthless creep.

That's a party you will never have to plan for because that attention whore is ALL talk and no action.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

All I ask is you let me know because I'm thinking of throwing a party when you do, you worthless creep.

That's a party you will never have to plan for because that attention whore is ALL talk and no action.

Yeah but it's nice to dream.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

He has replaced SMP in the creepiness dept and Joe in the "look at me, I'm an asshole dept".

Renee

He has replaced SMP in the creepiness dept and Joe in the "look at me, I'm an asshole dept".

Tru dat.

Mel always was a high ranking "look at me, look at me, asshole but I concur, he is king of the creepy hill as well.

SMP is going to have to step up his game.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Tru dat.

Mel always was a high ranking "look at me, look at me, asshole but I concur, he is king of the creepy hill as well.

SMP is going to have to step up his game.  ac_toofunny

Just when you thought VF couldn't possibly get any worse. ac_rollseyes

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"It would seem I am alone on this one.

You are.

I can also sense your genuinity...

It is honestly a refreshing thing to see, compared to the other jaded, bitter, self-serving individuals that typically fill these forums.

You most likely cannot change me, but know that a truly genuine approach with compassion does mean a lot to me, and to perhaps others also in the future.

Thank you.

Asian Pride

... acc_devil

A special place in Hell awaits me...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"

You are.

It is honestly a refreshing thing to see, compared to the other jaded, bitter, self-serving individuals that typically fill these forums.

You most likely cannot change me, but know that a truly genuine approach with compassion does mean a lot to me, and to perhaps others also in the future.

Thank you.

Fash, has a big heart, so you don't need to kiss her tiny ass like those white broads on VF. She   feels sowwy for Melly.

Renee

You are.

Thank you.

Fash, has a big heart, so you don't need to kiss her tiny ass like those white broads on VF. She   feels sowwy for Melly.

Watch; next he will ask were she lives and want to meet her for drinks.  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Asian Pride"... acc_devil

A special place in Hell awaits me...

No, it will just be a run of the mill place in hell.

Don't delude yourself anymore than you already have; you aren't all that impressive.

Anonymous

You are.

Thank you.

Watch; next he will ask were she lives and want to meet her for drinks.  ac_toofunny

Fash lives about 900 km from little Melly and doesn't drink. Gay Pride is hooped.

reel

I don't know much about shotguns, but that looks like a good round to me.

I guess suicidal folks are generally pretty big losers, but it surprises me that they aren't more thorough.  Do it right and down a bottle of pills, slit your wrists, and then blow your head off with the shotgun while jumping in front of a train halfway across a trestle bridge over a rocky gorge.  This is the one time in your life you should try to overcome being the giant pussy that you are.

Don't delude yourself anymore than you already have; you aren't all that impressive.

ac_biggrin  Ain't that the truth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I don't know much about shotguns, but that looks like a good round to me.

I guess suicidal folks are generally pretty big losers, but it surprises me that they aren't more thorough.  Do it right and down a bottle of pills, slit your wrists, and then blow your head off with the shotgun while jumping in front of a train halfway across a trestle bridge over a rocky gorge.  This is the one time in your life you should try to overcome being the giant pussy that you are.

ac_biggrin  Ain't that the truth.

You don't really mean that do you reel?

ac_crying