The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

'Not my governor': Minnesota small business owner rips Harris VP pick's 'radical' COVID-era policies

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 15, 2024, 06:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Herman on August 17, 2024, 06:58:55 PMAddiction to social media has made them dumber than door handles.

Reality is far too harsh and they know there is nothing they can do to hold evil in check.

Many turn to drugs and others kill themselves.

They didn't make this world a shithole... we made this world a shithole.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 18, 2024, 12:36:19 PMReality is far too harsh and they know there is nothing they can do to hold evil in check.

Many turn to drugs and others kill themselves.

They didn't make this world a shithole... we made this world a shithole.
I think the world Western youth have is not as bad as they think it is. They have been trained to be believe their countries have not changed since the days of slavery and imperialism. Too many of them believe it too.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on August 18, 2024, 01:23:35 PMI think the world Western youth have is not as bad as they think it is. They have been trained to be believe their countries have not changed since the days of slavery and imperialism. Too many of them believe it too.

I am thinking more like the huge plastic pollution clean up they are facing.... and getting beheaded by Muslims.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on August 18, 2024, 03:53:42 PMI am thinking more like the huge plastic pollution clean up they are facing.... and getting beheaded by Muslims.
Yet, most of gen z think Islam is a religion of peace and mass immigration benefits the country. And social media is what is giving them these completely false ideas. Along with government, education, woke corporations.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Brent on August 18, 2024, 05:29:27 PMYet, most of gen z think Islam is a religion of peace and mass immigration benefits the country. And social media is what is giving them these completely false ideas. Along with government, education, woke corporations.

Not in the working class areas where they shove illegal Muslim immigrants.

Kids have learned to shut their mouths. I am thinking of the UK PROBLEMS at the moment.

I have been full on checking out what is going on in the UK... Extreme social unrest due to this two tier policing system.... where gangs of Muslims are raping English chpildren and the police don't do anything and 3 police cars show up to a 56 yr old woman's house to arrest her for tweeting a post that she deleted quickly and she has gone to jail for 20 months. The establishment in UK is frankly bizarro.

And their media is VERY VERY corrupt... flat out lying. It happened to me, to us with the abos burned our house down... long story.

I am looking at King Charles at the moment... looks like he is on his way out too.
- Andy Warhol