The best topic

Replies: 10334
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:11:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Trump recruits Tulsi Gabbard for debate prep after she 'dominated' Harris in 2019 primary

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 19, 2024, 06:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Trump recruits Tulsi Gabbard for debate prep after she 'dominated' Harris in 2019 primary

Former Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has been enlisted by former president Trump to help him prepare for his upcoming debates against Vice President Kamala Harris.

Source: Trump recruits Tulsi Gabbard for debate prep after she 'dominated' Harris in 2019 primary

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 19, 2024, 06:22:56 AMTrump recruits Tulsi Gabbard for debate prep after she 'dominated' Harris in 2019 primary

Former Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has been enlisted by former president Trump to help him prepare for his upcoming debates against Vice President Kamala Harris.

Source: Trump recruits Tulsi Gabbard for debate prep after she 'dominated' Harris in 2019 primary
She shou;ld be more involved in Trump's campaign.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 19, 2024, 01:03:06 PMWow, the Dems are going to hate Tulsi for the rest of time.

The TSA watch list was the warning shot.

Be on the look out for a news headline expressing deep regret this brave woman took her own life when she decided to tie herself down sideways to a heavily used train tracks somewhere

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 19, 2024, 01:10:57 PMThe TSA watch list was the warning shot.

Be on the look out for a news headline expressing deep regret this brave woman took her own life when she decided to tie herself down sideways to a heavily used train tracks somewhere

Yeesh, conspiracy much?
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.