The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

New NYC Council bill would limit pepper spray use in jails except in emergency situations

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 19, 2024, 01:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

New NYC Council bill would limit pepper spray use in jails except in emergency situations

A new bill introduced in the New York City Council would limit correction officers' use of pepper spray on out of control inmates in the city's jails, except in emergency situations.

Source: New NYC Council bill would limit pepper spray use in jails except in emergency situations

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

As long as the guards are allowed gratuitous use of nightsticks, then no issue here
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 19, 2024, 01:24:44 PMNew NYC Council bill would limit pepper spray use in jails except in emergency situations

A new bill introduced in the New York City Council would limit correction officers' use of pepper spray on out of control inmates in the city's jails, except in emergency situations.

Source: New NYC Council bill would limit pepper spray use in jails except in emergency situations
Why?

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Brent on August 19, 2024, 02:23:38 PMWhy?

I believe it is because the

Asshole
Cocksucker
Libtard
Union

promised to sue NYC back to the Stone Age if the "rights" of inmates were violated.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

MrNiceGuy

Can we use the Alec Baldwin Defense?

I did shoot someone.

But it was an accident AND I didn't pull the trigger!  It went off by itself!  I swear!

Okay, you're free to go..... MAKE A SHITTY REALITY SHOW ABOUT A GERIATRIC WITH YOUNG KIDS YOU FUCK!*

*No offense to other geriatrics with young kids.

Brent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 20, 2024, 11:58:43 AMI believe it is because the

Asshole
Cocksucker
Libtard
Union

promised to sue NYC back to the Stone Age if the "rights" of inmates were violated.
Send the inmates to the houses of the ACLU executive management. Then sue them.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List