The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

GOP veteran-lawmakers drop scathing 'stolen valor' letter to Walz as Trump camp rips 'Freakish Timothy'

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 22, 2024, 06:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

GOP veteran-lawmakers drop scathing 'stolen valor' letter to Walz as Trump camp rips 'Freakish Timothy'

The Trump campaign gave journalists a letter it published on X and sent to Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz blasting him over claims of stolen valor.

Source: GOP veteran-lawmakers drop scathing 'stolen valor' letter to Walz as Trump camp rips 'Freakish Timothy'

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Strange how there wasn't any Democrat that signed it.  I wonder how Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois thinks of all this. She's probably the Democrat that I can admire for her service to America and her overcoming the loss of limbs while in combat.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 24, 2024, 01:54:17 PMStrange how there wasn't any Democrat that signed it.  I wonder how Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois thinks of all this. She's probably the Democrat that I can admire for her service to America and her overcoming the loss of limbs while in combat.

She's a democRAT. The rest of her needs amputated.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on August 24, 2024, 02:13:05 PMShe's a democRAT. The rest of her needs amputated.

Oh, c'mon, you can't be that hard core partisan.  If Dan Crenshaw was a Dem, you'd hate him too?

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 24, 2024, 02:16:13 PMOh, c'mon, you can't be that hard core partisan.  If Dan Crenshaw was a Dem, you'd hate him too?

Yep. Cause he'd be a gun confiscating piece of shit just like Duckworth. Fuk that bitch! I'm a felon right fucking now because I didnt register the guns she wants me to register. If that cunt was drowning, I'd toss her an anchor.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on August 24, 2024, 02:18:19 PMYep. Cause he'd be a gun confiscating piece of shit just like Duckworth. Fuk that bitch! I'm a felon right fucking now because I didnt register the guns she wants me to register. If that cunt was drowning, I'd toss her an anchor.

You're a communist.

Brent

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 22, 2024, 06:37:30 PMGOP veteran-lawmakers drop scathing 'stolen valor' letter to Walz as Trump camp rips 'Freakish Timothy'

The Trump campaign gave journalists a letter it published on X and sent to Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz blasting him over claims of stolen valor.

Source: GOP veteran-lawmakers drop scathing 'stolen valor' letter to Walz as Trump camp rips 'Freakish Timothy'
No blue collar worker will vote for a prog freakshow like Tampon Tim.

Lokmar

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 24, 2024, 02:28:00 PMOk, you're an anarchist.

IDGAF about that either. Any democRAT who went off to war should have ACTUALLY died for me so they didnt come back and fuck up the country. George S Patton would agree.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on August 24, 2024, 02:29:44 PMIDGAF about that either. Any democRAT who went off to war should have ACTUALLY died for me so they didnt come back and fuck up the country. George S Patton would agree.

Patton was a Democrat.

Lokmar

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List