Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Just another reason to love my state

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 24, 2024, 10:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Actually avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly I hear one way men get around this now is they have girlfriends in different countries. So when they wanna see them they fly there. That way the laws here don't apply there. So if the relationship ends the guy isnt on the hook for anything.

Biggie Smiles

Yeah, they're called booty calls. You can have them in your own zipcode too minus the travel expenses and negative outcomes of marriage.

I ain't dealing with TSA, turbulence, customs and a variety of other hassles for a piece of ass brah.

If she aint within 30 minutes of my house she ain't worth it

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 24, 2024, 10:48:20 AMYeah, they're called booty calls. You can have them in your own zipcode too minus the travel expenses and negative outcomes of marriage.

I ain't dealing with TSA, turbulence, customs and a variety of other hassles for a piece of ass brah.

Common sense to anyone besides a seventy year old guy who has never had a booty call-with a woman.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 24, 2024, 10:48:20 AMYeah, they're called booty calls. You can have them in your own zipcode too minus the travel expenses and negative outcomes of marriage.

What if she was the twin sister of Sophia Vergara?   :popcorn:
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on August 24, 2024, 10:54:26 AMCommon sense to anyone besides a seventy year old guy who has never had a booty call-with a woman.
I am not seventy, but I have never had a booty call with a female either. Jo Jo and I have that in common.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

hard R

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: hard R on August 25, 2024, 07:22:27 AMGet a load of the Eraserhead looking motherfucker thirty seconds in!  :crampe: 

No kidding wtf is up with that hair  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Agree Agree x 2 View List

hard R

Quote from: Herman on August 25, 2024, 07:48:40 PMWhat the hell was that thing.
The end result of her riding her electric moped at top speed to and from LGBTOMGWTF protests most probably.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview